Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

disgraceful owl cruelty

Anyone see the footballer kick the owl , hoot by the way was the teams mascot. Can not do a link , would someone be able to do one thx , its worth a look and its on youtube.

Comments

• I bet he didn't give a hoot
  • I wish i didn't search for that now.
  • edited March 2011
    Horrid, disgusting act really. It was bad enough the owl was hit by the ball as it was clearly shocked laying on the turf shaking its head but shows the mentality of some players for him to kick it. I hope he gets the book thrown at him. I like the site I saw (Daily Mail I think) said Colombia has no laws against cruelty to animals. Do they really want to be considered a civilised nation? Still, end on a positive note the owl is making a full recovery in a local vets.
  • I wont search for it so can i assume when you say mascot it wasn't some eejit dressed up as an Owl or have i missed the piss take?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I wont search for it so can i assume when you say mascot it wasn't some eejit dressed up as an Owl or have i missed the piss take?

No Curb It, it was an actual owl.
  • Just seen it. Yikes.

What was the owl doing there in the first place? Does it normally stand around in the middle of the pitch? Strange that ball boys/club staff/the owl's owner did take it off the pitch before that could happen.