Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League Cup Final Brum or Arsenal?

Id like to see the Brummies win. Dont particularly like them but would mean more to them and their fans I think.

As commented on MOTD the Arsenal players have turned up in tracksuits rather than suits.

Know it's not the FA cup but it's Wembley which surely warrants a whistle.

Comments

• Really hope Arsenal win. Don't like Brum as a team and REALLY don't like their fans.
  • Want to see Birmingham win... have a lot of mates down there today and it would honestly mean more to them than anything they've ever seen in football ever. For Arsenal fans it would be something to talk about until the Barcelona 2nd leg.

That's what football's all about for me... the underdog and meaning the world when you win something.
  • I agree with mart77 - Birmingham are a wretched club and don't deserve any success.
  • Hope Birmingham win! gotta love the underdog!
  • Have a mate who is a Brummie and has flown in from Hong Kong. He has had a shite few years, so for that reason alone Birmingham.
  • Brum for me aswell.

Not sure why, maybe cause they are the underdog.
  • Arsenal, never have like Brum. hate the Arsenal of the 70's but Whingeing Wenger does try and play football the right way.
  • What a terrible decision, the Beeb just glossed over it!
  • Arsenal all over place. Not picking up the midfield runners. Johan Djourou - the new Gus Caesar. Brummies deservedly one-up. Should be playing against 10 men. Another big team getting the big decision.
  • Cracking goal from Arsenal.

Wilshire very unlucky not to have scored.
  • Sponsored links:

• I want Birmingham to win. I don't like them at all by I really don't like Arsenal... lesser of two evils for me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]I agree with mart77 - Birmingham are a wretched club and don't deserve any success.

Agree!
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Have a mate who is a Brummie and has flown in from Hong Kong. He has had a shite few years, so for that reason alone Birmingham.
    Carson Yeung?
  • What a choice!

The Millwall of the Midlands or Arsenal!

Can't say I'm bothered really.
  • Ive got Birmingham to win in extra time at 25/1 :)
  • Great game of football. Made my Sunday seeing those drips crying into their foam hands.
  • The continued arrogance of Arsenal FC and their fans made this very sweet to watch!
  • Absolutely brilliant!

AFC: Plastic fans, Graceless nonce manager, Plastic stadium, Cheating odious players and biased referees...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
  • great stuff birmingham! congrats
  • Sponsored links:

• thats the point of being in the premier league being involved in moments like this.
  • The Gooners only had to turn up and get the Cup, all the pundits said so. Every glory hunting Gooner fan totaly knew it was going to be a walk over , i mean they were playing who ?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha love it , fantastic.
  • Great game, well done Birmingham, obviously means so much more to them and a nice slap in the face for smug Gooners who thought they had it won before it even kicked off.
  • Very entertaining game for a cup final, the winner was like Ron Harris and Peter Bonetti at Stamford Bridge in the 70's when Killer was on hand to add insult to injury. Didn't really mind who won, but maybe this result might give the competition a bit of a gee up, who knows.
  • Haha love it! My mate thought they had won it before kick-off , that will serve the fans and players right for not giving Bcfc or the final the respect that they deserved , i mean turning up in tracksuits ??
  • Brilliant, far better when Blackburn beat spurs in the final, they just had to turn up and take the cup home with them that day too.
  • edited February 2011
    How funny was the winning goal absolute classic.

Wiltshire seems a class act but I keep finding myself disliking his arrogance, twice refused to shake hands after a foul , gobbing off to Ferguson at the end.

I hate arsenal how any group of fans can put the word the infront of their name just sums up the arrogant nature of them.

All their blogs and tweets about letting cesc lift the cup when they win, not if but when serves you right thats why fabregas will leave because for all the beautiful football they are still shit
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    All their blogs and tweets about letting cesc lift the cup when they win, not if but when

Really? That's absolutely hilarious!
  • yep wiltshire, van persie and nasri all spoke in public about Cesc lifting the cup when they win, i think there was someting on their goonershite home page aswell,

i was speaking to an ex gooner captain this week who told me he was having a monkey on 2-1 brum because what he was seeing in and around the training ground whilst he was doing interviews for media was a team that thought that turning up was enough.

spoke to him before the game and he couldnt believe they turned up in track suits said it was just disrespectful
  • Kenny Sansom?

(He loves a flutter!)