Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rangers v Celtic 5th round of cup 12.15 KO SS2

Also :- Swansea v Cardiff 1.15 KO BBC 1
W Ham v Brum 1.30 KO SS1
Chelsea v Liverpool 4.00 KO SS1

Comments

• Come on you bohys.
  • 2-1 to Rangers HT. Celtic goalie sent off.
  • cracking goal from jamie ness

definite pen but not a sending of for me, but I'll take it!
  • The best 45 mins in an old firm game that I can remember come on the queens 11
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]cracking goal from jamie ness

definite pen but not a sending of for me, but I'll take it![/quote]

Listening to it on radio as not got sky. Great atmosphere by sounds of it.
  • The thing his you never get 2 halves played like the first one. It was pace,Passion,skill,speed,and fight everything you want from a match

The atmosphere was electric
  • Suprised Diouf's still managed to saty on the pitch NLA!
  • why are you guys watching non-league football?
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]why are you guys watching non-league football?

Im not. Im listening to it. Even sadder. Charlton are my "glory" team.
  • Have to say if Celtic don't win the double Lennon should walk

The gulf in squad and budget is embarrassing, I don't think it can be deemed a two horse race anymore - it's more like one horse and a lame mule
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Have to say if Celtic don't win the double Lennon should walk

The gulf in squad and budget is embarrassing, I don't think it can be deemed a two horse race anymore - it's more like one horse and a lame mule

We (Charlton) proved that having the best on paper squad and one of the largest budgets doesnt always guarantee success mate!

Ten a piece now as naismith off.
  • Celtic team head and shoulders better than the queens, great sub by lennon changed the game, smith has no options to change the game.

5 left and I reckon Celtic will score a winner
  • Replay. 7 OF games in a season...new record they are saying.
  • Good draw great advert for scottish football
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]Good draw great advert for scottish football

It's all they've got though
  • Rangers gave up the title the minute they let Miller go. He's got 2 goals in 2 games for Bursaspor now, including a late winner at the weekend.
  • That's brilliant JT!