Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAPTION CORNER: Kets and Les

Charlton7797Gallery.jpg

Kets: Hahahahahahahahahaahah. I think Ive followed through

Comments

• if 'ltgtr' thinks he can drink more than me today cos he got the plane up then see what he thinks of this.
  • Les: You may think its funny Kets, but if you don't remove your left hand from up my arse, you'll be wearing these beers....
  • that confirms what i thought of freddie lunjberg. whats he doing with ketmans c**k.
  • The Community Service Punishment Team celebrate scrubbing another toilet wall clean with a pint or two....
  • Ketman - 'Les don't worry mate, they will never know what we used to top up their pints with...mmmmhhhhaaaarrrhhhhh'
  • Les: Aaaaaaaahhhhh. I tell you what Kets that was close!! Lucky I found all these empty pint glasses
  • 'smile for the camera lads, nobody'll ever see the picture anyway'
  • Kets: Les! You've grown a second head
  • Les: "Kets, If I had a pint for every game our wingers didn't show up to I be able to get totally pis....oh!"
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Les: "Kets, If I had a pint for every game our wingers didn't show up to I be able to get totally pis....oh!"

LOL!!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Les: "Kets, If I had a pint for every game our wingers didn't show up to I be able to get totally pis....oh!"

so true. i just wish i'd stayed down for the whole 2nd half to drink em all!
  • when i said line 'em up i didn't mean beer
  • edited May 2007
    "I'm telling you bollox to 4-4-2 , at Anfield we should go 1-10, look they'll never get through that"
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]"I'm telling you bollox to 4-4-2 , at Anfield we should go 1-10, look they'll never get through that"[/quote]

That sounds like a plan :o)
  • "bloody one pint glasses, sort it out Henry"
  • Les: Shall we tell them after there were no toilets on the coach going up to Blackburn?
    Kets: Only after they've drunk the evidence.
  • les "where the feck is buckshee? I've got his beer here"