Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One Bed Bachelor/ette Flat for Sale in Charlton (shortly)

edited March 2010 in Not Sports Related
We will soon be putting our flat on the market - once the freehold purchase finally goes through and thought I would see if anyone of you young and upcoming Charlton fans would be interested :-) Its got to have one selling point!!

Look at this lovely view you would have every morning - ok its slightly zoomed in but still you get the idea.

Please whisper me if you want basic details but I dont have the full marketing guff yet.

Comments

• Knock £50k off the price - you can't see the grass! ;-p
  • edited March 2010
    The way they are playing i thought that would be a bonus :)

I'd love this place, just a short stumble from the Anchor.
  • edited March 2010
    Sorry.

Anyway yes - can be really grim expecially after a big defeat at home and you find yourself swearing at the window!
  • Best ground in Britain
  • You must live in that big white house on the bend then. Used to be in many action photos before the ground was developed.

I've used your wheelie-bin for chip wrappers and think I have urinated in your garden.

(Just added a few quid to the value. No need to thank me :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]You must live in that big white house on the bend then. Used to be in many action photos before the ground was developed.

I've used your wheelie-bin for chip wrappers and think I have urinated in your garden.

(Just added a few quid to the value. No need to thank me :-)

Lol Ashtray, Wrong, as usual.

What is it with you, always needing to add a wind up merchant post to a normal post. Grow up.
  • Just a joke MCS. Lighten up.
  • ha ha. Not quite ashtray. But you are very close. An no not the tower block opposite.
  • Does it come with a nice looking house keeper ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2010
  • Love the view. Pity I'm not moving until September, and couldn't afford to buy anyway

Good luck with the sale
  • Buyers beware, I saw a right dodgy looking couple standing outside smoking a fag at about 2.45 Saturday afternoon :-)
  • I just looked a this thread. I was a bit previous posting last March as didnt put up till end September.

You think the new owners would like to buy our flat? To rent out to our loanees. Housing market is dead slow......

MOG came round this morning to do a do a small carpet job (great job) and I showed him the lovely view. One of you city lads with cash to burn must want it surely....? Its a great party flat and no queuing at the bar before the match you just have your mates round to yours!