Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TO ALL MY FELLOW LIFERS

Here's wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year.The last few as a Charlton fan have not been great to say the least.But here's hoping for a bright and successful future,it looks like today is the day of a new era for the club under new owners (something we haven't seen for nigh on 18 years), if they show the same passion and determination as the past board, then hopefully things will turn for the better.

To Mr Murray and his fellow directors you have given me my best moments supporting this club, together with the worst,but you have always done it with the clubs best interests at heart and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To all lifers despite our differences and arguments we all want the same a prosperous and successful club,well have a good un and remember WE ARE ALL CHARLTON TILL WE DIE

Comments

• What Steve Said.
  • what steve said a big big thankyou to you all

happy new year
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]

To all lifers despite our differences and arguments we all want the same a prosperous and successful club,well have a good un and remember WE ARE ALL CHARLTON TILL WE DIE

Speak for yourself Steve. I'm really quite keen on Arsenal these days......... ;-)

Happy New Year!
  • Well said and echoed from Shooters Hill.
  • Nice one, Steve. My sentiments exactly.
  • [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]What Steve Said.
  • this should be made sticky

nss says something that people agree with and it aint moaning
  • ha ha good one
  • Happy New Year to everyone here, let`s all be positive about 2011 and do our bit to get this club on the upward spiral once again!! You only need to look at Norwich and Leeds to see what promotion from this league can do!
  • With you Steve.

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger so lets hope that what we've had to put up with in recent years just makes us appreciate the good times even more when they return.

Live, love, laugh and be happy everyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Admin, I think someone's hacked into NSS's loggin (either that or he's had too much xmas sherry!!)
  • Well said Steve we are all Charlton till We die.Happy New Year to all.
  • Great post, Steve , echoed by myself.

Happy New Year to one and all.
  • Happy new year to you all. Steve summed it up nicely. Fingers crossed for a much improved 2011 and onwards (& preferably upwards).
  • Happy new year to all Lifers everywhere.

Shoot the sherbert to me herbert.
  • Great Post.Happy new year everbody :)
  • steve you big softy :-)

happy new year to you all!
  • edited December 2010
    Lovely post Steve.

Happy new year to you all.

Charlton till we die.
  • Well said Steve - happy New Year to one and all.
  • A Happy and Peaceful 2011 to one and all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy new year.

By the way. What makes you think today's going to be the day??
  • It has to be first time in 5 years he has said something that ain't moaning

Yet
  • Happy new year all

COYR
  • edited December 2010
    Happy new year to everyone on CL.

Thanks for all the hard work over the year lookout, afka and wss to keep this great site going.

All the best to everyone for 2011, let's hope it's a good one for CAFC too!
  • What Steve Said.

Here's to 2011!
  • Happy New Year people.

(Stu, you can't include me in that "thanks" I just stick around to irritate!)
  • Have a great New year, one and all.
    Ray
  • Well said Steve, I see Santa did bring the happy pills this year and the affects after just under a week are evident. May I take this oppertunity in wishing all lifers and their families a prosperous and healthy 2011. COYR
  • Well said Steve.

Happy New Year to the best tribe in football.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite](Stu, you can't include me in that "thanks" I just stick around to irritate!)

Yeah, I know that, just though I'd be polite :)