Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]the fact it takes me 30 seconds at most to get money out of a cash machine, yet it takes every other person ive ever been behind what seems like 45 minutes.

The bastards that check 3 cards at a time!
  • Here we go

1. Dustmen who collect the waste at rush hour time
    2. Middle lane motorway drivers
    3. People rattling on facebook about their private life problems
    4. People who interupt me while I am finishing what I am trying to say
    5. Andrew Dermot
  • 3 fecking million takeover threads all full of bullshit speculation and wind-up merchants.
  • People that correct spelling and grammar. It's just terwabal.
  • Lollipop persons that step out in front of you to let adults cross

Middle class twats who let their stupid named kids run riot in the fitness centre

Women who natter endlessly whilst on the treadmill down the gym

Petrol station staff who despite me saying as I put a paper and a pint of milk on the counter "just those thanks" still ask me "any fuel?"
  • edited December 2010
    Coat hangers.
    McDonalds staff who ask if you want a 'meal' when all you've asked for is a Big Mac. If I'd have wanted a Big Mac meal I would have fu**ing asked for one.
    Carrier bags.
    Halifax adverts-smug twats.
    Old people who wear baseball caps.
  • people who whistle
  • People giving comments on Charlton games five mins after the game has finished, and they have not seen the game. Balls to the radio commentary.

Wait for an opinion from someone who has been, and stop bashing your keyboard.
  • [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]Coat hangers.

lol brilliant
  • [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]Coat hangers.
    McDonalds staff who ask if you want a 'meal' when all you've asked for is a Big Mac. If I'd have wanted a Big Mac meal I would have fu**ing asked for one.
    Carrier bags.
    Halifax adverts-smug twats.

Forgot about those Halifax adverts. The most annoying ever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry but must disagree with Macronate and ValleyGary. Why us old 'uns wear baseball hats is not because we're pretending to be young but because we can borrow/nick them off our kids/grandkids for nothing. They've got loads they never wear and if you sit in the East or Lower North at the start of the season you need a decent peak on your titfer to keep the sun out of your eyes.
  • edited December 2010
    Halifax Adverts.
    Old cunts that drive at 40 mph on 60 mph roads then scatter everyone as they drive through residential areas at the same speed.
    Politicians,all effing crooks they havent all of them yet.
    ASLEF. (and Im A train driver)
    Celtic fc plus everything about them.
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Sorry but must disagree with Macronate and ValleyGary. Why us old 'uns wear baseball hats is not because we're pretending to be young but because we can borrow/nick them off our kids/grandkids for nothing. They've got loads they never wear and if you sit in the East or Lower North at the start of the season you need a decent peak on your titfer to keep the sun out of your eyes.

And cos your bald....
  • edited December 2010
    Oh no I'm not!

Go on, I dare you!
  • Oh yes you are....
  • Oh, yes I am.

My pet hate....................Children who think they have the right to tell me how to dress ; )
  • Add to that Sunday papers cant anyone just do a sports paper that actually has sports not some birds tits.I dont want all the rubbish that comes with a sunday paper,ie 20 odd supplements
  • its not so much the old person in a baseball cap, its the way they wear them. flat peaks are a no no. bend them a little bit please....and no i dont wear a cap like a rude boy.
  • People who buy a fast food meal, put the rubbish back in the bag and then throw it out of a car window (moving or not).
    Why not stick it on the floor/ back seat/parcel shelf until it can be better disposed of ?

0845/0870 numbers trying to make money for the holders by disguising them as local/fixed rate calls etc.
    www.saynoto0870.com is excellent for the "use my inclusive minutes" alternative numbers.

Stewards who say "you can't stand there because it is an emergency exit"
    If there is an emergency I will be in the right place and out of the there like a shot - someone has to be the first to escape.

People who work in customer facing service/consumer environments who can't speak much English.
    Just makes everything much harder in the long run.
  • Feckin Ada - I must have been on a right downer when I started this thread!! Oh and my boilers still playing up!! Enough of the wife though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Buying tickets online for the cinema and paying a booking fee only to get there and find the place is ALMOST EMPTY.
  • Ah VG, that's where I've been going wrong. I've been bending my son's caps back into shape, not realising the fashion statement I was supposed to be making.
  • While reading this thread dropping a cashew nut near my printer and can't find it. Now when I print something out it will either break the printer or the document will have my nuts all over it.
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Ah VG, that's where I've been going wrong. I've been bending my son's caps back into shape, not realising the fashion statement I was supposed to be making.

not a statement mate....just get in with the 'it' crowd ;-)
  • precious charlton fans

get over yourselves
  • the Job Centre
  • Not thrashing crap teams at the bottom of your league (or lower leagues) and struggling against 10 men or your rivals.
    Probably go and give spurs a good tonkin because everything on paper is against us!
  • The CL Clique
  • People that call me 'fella', effin hate it!
  • People that have to rustle paper or open cans for the duration of the entire film at the cinema!

Motorists who don't signal when they are turning left especially at roundabouts