Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mrs Cafcfan is number 12004 - *update* - not anymore!!

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
Has anyone got a higher "book number" in their season ticket? Mine's 03468.

Comments

• 'propa Charlton' are all in the 02700s.....
  • Does that mean we've sold 12000? If so that's brilliant!
  • mine's in the 1800's ....

who is 00001?
  • Mine ain't arrived yet
  • I did wonder when i got mine if that was the number in which they were sold but if someone has 12000 then clearly not, min is in the 2400's i think
  • edited July 2010
    2000 for me...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]'propa Charlton' are all in the 02700s.....[/quote]

Thats me then 2709
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]'propa Charlton' are all in the 02700s.....

Thats me then 2709

2707 for me.
  • 01426 maybe that means I was too keen when it came to renewing!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Does that mean we've sold 12000? If so that's brilliant![/quote]

More likely bought around 12000 books. Would imagine book numbers vary according to whether they are Adult, Conc or Junior.
    Did not really take much notice back in my ticket office days, was a bit too busy trying to get them out of the door
  • Sponsored links:

• mine arrived today after all. 4088
  • 11125 :-)
  • mine is 04014 i only ordered mine a week ago
  • Mine is 2095, I ordered mine in march, I thought I would be in the top 100 at least :)
  • 01962 - the year AFKA was born.
  • At what point do I start worrying that the two I paid for havent turned up?
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]At what point do I start worrying that the two I paid for havent turned up?
    You should celebrate!
  • 00683 for mine
  • Maybe the numbers are a priority listing for play off tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]Maybe the numbers are a priority listing for play off tickets?

I do hope so as mine is 1082.

And I didn't buy mine until the end of May.
  • Missed the first home game - wedding in Wales - but at least that meant getting to Shrewsbury was easy! Anyway, pitched up yesterday for the Oldham match only to find that Mrs Cafcfan's season ticket book was for an "Under 18". She's now been upgraded to number 04505. I'm under very strict instructions indeed not to say anything at all about the concept of my wife being under 18.....
    The funny thing was there was a nice young man (as Mrs Cafcfan would say) at the next ticket booth who was under 18 but had been sent an "Under 11" book!
  • Mines a under 21, so it's 07932

Anyone else noticed the different concessions have different colours? Mines full of navy and sky blue :/