Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Clean some seats and get a ticket

Comments

• At least my cleaning thread has a sink...;0)
  • Boom boom!
  • I would rather play for free personally.
  • I cant believe people complain about the state of their seats, get a life
  • Ive volunteered for a couple of days
  • See you there, Tel !
  • i would volunteer but im not 18 :(
  • I want to volunteer but can't get there until 11ish on thursday 5th, what are my chances of a fish supper in Legend's on that basis?
  • [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]See you there, Tel !

....................and me
  • Disagree with WIWALB's comment above.

Jesus, if I've paid £500 for a seat I don't really expect it to be covered in bird sh*t!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just had an idea, why don't we get the ball boys to do it?
  • Its stupid how the insurance dosnt allow under 18s to help, so they can go there and watch the game put not clean their bloody seat?!
    Being the summer holidays they would have had loads more people down there helping out.
  • Don't Care About The Seats, I just Wanna Watch Entertaining Football
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]I cant believe people complain about the state of their seats, get a life

I'm not that concerned, as i'm going to bring a can of Mr Sheen, and make my seat nice and clean.
  • Great community spirit by the club. Doubt this would have happened in the prem years and good to see the club connecting with the fans like this.
  • Maybe we should bring along some Shake'n'vac? You never know, it might put the freshness back.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Maybe we should bring along some Shake'n'vac? You never know, it might put the freshness back.

Or try and loan some Ajax fans for Operation Scrubbers.
  • to those who are going,,

please could you give North Upper Block L Row SS a nice good clean for me

cheers ;)
  • Whilst your're about it, why don't someone take a flymo and mow the lawn, better still take a ladder and some shammys and clean the windows too, and why not take a tin of Glitto and give Wor Sammy a quick rub down, he's looking more than a bit grubby these days...

What a way to run a football club, I ask yer...!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Whilst your're about it, why don't someone take a flymo and mow the lawn, better still take a ladder and some shammys and clean the windows too, and why not take a tin of Glitto and give Wor Sammy a quick rub down, he's looking more than a bit grubby these days...

What a way to run a football club, I ask yer...!!!

I disagree mate. Why pay some cleaning contractors to do a half arsed job when you can get fans to do it for a lot cheaper and who will do so with a sense of pride.

I bet true Man utd supporters would love to be involved in something like this after the gulf that has emerged between clubs and its true fans.

I missed out on all of the Back to the Valley shennanigans but i imagine those involved that rolled their sleeves up felt a real sense of achievment, pride and belonging that you cant buy in any club supestore.

This is what supporting a club is all about and I think it is a great way to run the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• completly agree with u there mate , i am actually anoyed that im not allowed to join in
    i cannot believe im sad about not being able to clean and do work lol
    but i would do it even if there wasnt a reward because it would make me feel proud and part of it
  • It takes like 2 seconds to clean off some bird shit, why not just grab some tissue from the bog and clean it off there and then, problem solved!
  • whoever cleans mine please make sure you get underneath
  • I'm considering taking a day off work to do this - we must leave the Jimmy Seed / South covered in crap though !
  • Just another thing for some people to moan about.

p.s i have noticed the irony in that statement
  • Has the North Stand cleaning supervisor been made redundant?

On a serious note, about 6 years ago we went to the first home game and a fox had crapped on my son's seat (god knows how it managed to do it). The cleaning staff were brilliant that day - very fast, very thorough.
  • how did you no it was fox shit?
  • well i would think we all must be experts the amount of shit we have seen in the last 4 years.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]how did you no it was fox shit?

I've got a nose for it!

It looks and tastes different to dog and cat shit.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]how did you no it was fox shit?
    It had chicken feathers in it...