Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you want Soundasa£ back say aye

Aye

Comments

• As they say in National Lampoons Animal House " Hell yeh, we need the dues......."
  • Back from where?
  • Been in a meeting what did i miss?
  • Eh what did I miss? He's not been banned has he? Aye if thats the case.
  • edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Eh what did I miss? He's not been banned has he? Aye if thats the case.

He said "goodbye", because of a "new clique" - his words not mine in the "Nicky Bailey transfer saga thread" & I'm not having a dig at anyone here.
  • Where has he gone, his profile does not say he is banned. BUT in anycase aye
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Eh what did I miss? He's not been banned has he? Aye if thats the case.[/quote]

He said "goodbye", because of a "new clique" - his words not mine in the Bailey transfer thread & I'm not having a dig at anyone here.[/quote]

ha ha what thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Lets not make a mountain etc - he's just had a step away to breath. He'll be back, he cant keep away he loves it here too much.
  • a new clique!! Darn that's yet another one I'm not in..
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]a new clique!! Darn that's yet another one I'm not in..[/quote]

you and me both
  • can you be in one without knowing it though?
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]can you be in one without knowing it though?

No, you can't. You have to have had the special whisper.

Thinking about it the Old Hippie can sod off for all I care : - )
  • aye
  • Aye. Don't go Soundas, enjoy reading your input.

I got slagged off on here for daring to like James Cordon even being told I was an idiot with a lower intelligence!

Don't worry about it mate - come back!
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Aye. Don't go Soundas, enjoy reading your input.

I got slagged off on here for daring to like James Cordon even being told I was an idiot with a lower intelligence!

Don't worry about it mate - come back!

I think you got away lightly ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I didn't even know there was a first clique, let alone a new one! I better retune my awareness to being an isolated outsider who's mocked by the old boys club that dominates Charlton Life
  • I really don't know what to make of this.

But then again, I've got a hangover....
  • Isnt this the 2nd time he's left? Must be running out of toys to chuck out of the pram by now. Lol at Swisdom.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]can you be in one without knowing it though?

No, you can't. You have to have had the special whisper.

Thinking about it the Old Hippie can sod off for all I care : - )

He's an old hippie? Aye!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]I didn't even know there was a first clique, let alone a new one! I better retune my awareness to being an isolated outsider who's mocked by the old boys club that dominates Charlton Life[/quote]

Hey SA, why don't we start our own Sussex clique??

By the way AYE!!
  • Obscure, opinionated, ridiculed, ignored (mainly), still never stopped me posting..

:D
  • Oi Soundas, let's be 'avvin ya - Aye
  • In the words of the great Karl Marx, "I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

I've lost count of the times on here where I've been swimming against the tide of opinion. I'm pretty thick skinned but there have been times when the comments from one of two posters start getting way too personal, so I understand where Soundas is coming from. Hopefully he'll soon realise that the vast majority of CL members are respectful of alternative views and ignore the others who cannot stop themselves posting that sort of stuff.

That'll be an aye BTW.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]In the words of the great Karl Marx, "I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

I've lost count of the times on here where I've been swimming against the tide of opinion. I'm pretty thick skinned but there have been times when the comments from one of two posters start getting way too personal, so I understand where Soundas is coming from. Hopefully he'll soon realise that the vast majority of CL members are respectful of alternative views and ignore the others who cannot stop themselves posting that sort of stuff.

That'll be an aye BTW.

Groucho rather than Karl I thought!

Otherwise what you said!
  • It was Groucho Marks said that, not Karl!