Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bailey picks up more awards

edited March 2010 in Not Sports Related
To our house ; )

Comments

• LOL Very cute they look like cool puppies what are they?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]LOL Very cute they look like cool puppies what are they?

I would defo say they are dogs.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]LOL Very cute they look like cool puppies what are they?

This sort : )
  • Would ya?

No, sorry, that's very wrong... :)

Gorgeous breed though - and that's coming from a confirmed cat-person
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Would ya?

Have had worse ;-)
  • Down boy.....!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Down boy.....!

Thats what your wife said to me last night ;)
  • Hey Nathan, long time no see, I'd hoped you were dead....
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Hey Nathan, long time no see, I'd hoped you were dead....

He has been for years
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Hey Nathan, long time no see, I'd hoped you were dead....
    Harsh.
    But fair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Echo what Leroy said.

I am definitely a cat person, but I gotta lotta time for dogs when they are as handsome as this lot.
  • Being a Shepherd owner myself, there are no dogs like them, absolute love and protection for their familes, mine adores our cat as well!
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Hey Nathan, long time no see, I'd hoped you were dead....

He has been for years

Braindead.
  • Nice so u went with bailey in the end.Good job
  • Definitely right r.e nathan lol
  • For those interested Bailey's been home 2 weeks now.
  • What a little cutie.
  • aaahhhh
  • Oh he is gorgeous.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Oh he is gorgeous.

It's probably more than you can say about any of the posters on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's the little floppy ear that does it, what a great looking dog.
  • edited June 2010
    4 weeks tomorrow : )
  • Truly fab dogs, have two where I live, although I also have a soft spot for Boxers.
  • Dogs are scum - FACT
  • Are these dogs any good with (a) people that have never had a dog before and (b) kids?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Dogs are scum - FACT

I take it you are more of a "pussy" man then??
  • Just cos they're bigger than you!
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Are these dogs any good with (a) people that have never had a dog before and (b) kids?

I find they're better with chips
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Are these dogs any good with (a) people that have never had a dog before and (b) kids?

Bailey was bred for his temperment, his mum and dad are Show and Agility (Shutzhund) champions and hopefully he will go on to do his.
    But never would I leave him alone with a child, and that would be the same for any dog.
    If you are looking to get a GSD then please do your research, the freebie papers or shop windows are not the place to buy a dog. Any breeder worth their salt would ask you more questions than you will ask them to find out if you would be a good owner to a Shepherd.
    Bearing in mind he is only 12 weeks old he will grow into a big dog who will need lots of exercise. His training is going really well although he does have a bad habit of grabbing people by the "Nuts" who refer to him as Scum and he looks forward to meeting him "SHORT"ly : )
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite] Millwall are scum - FACT

Agreed, AFKA.

;o)