Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which generator

I'm looking to hire a generator but it needs to be smoothed and stabalized as I'm using it to run my PA system. If anyone out there has any knowledge of these things I would be greatful for your input.

Have asked a few hire shops but they didnt know if their generators were suitable for audio.

ps. Need 1kw minimum.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    t16 canopied generator think mitsubishi s4l2.sd ,perfect for acoustic sounds
  • Oooooh nolly I say hidden talents....and you almost, but not quite, used a capital letter in the word Mitsubishi....I bet you thought about it!
  • you still here?
  • LOL!!!
  • Thats the spirit.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]you still here?

I just noticed you used a question mark...you're letting your standards slip nol.
  • edited May 2010
    we like you on this site,just remember that mate.
  • nol................... is it you who brings out the best in me or me who brings out the best in you?
  • you bring only good out of me,we think the world of you here.Dont beat yourself up mate.
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]you bring only good out of me,we think the world of you here.Dont beat yourself up mate.

Yes yes yes......a capital D in Don't, though you missed the apostrophe, well it's a start...laters....LOL!!
  • Sponsored links:

• You go get your tea mate,and hope to see you back on here soon,like i said you are well liked on here.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]You go get your tea mate,and hope to see you back on here soon,like i said you are well liked on here.

I think tolerated would be nearer the mark.
  • Feel free to whisper me anytime take care.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]Feel free to whisper me anytime take care.

Why thankyou nol...what an offer.
  • Which Generator is a great read far more informative than the Guardian.
  • Seems like a nice boy...