Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Competition

Remember in the happy times we used to have lots of these. What went wrong?

Anyway, do your worst

Comments

• "Sure, i enjoy being a keeper. But nothing will beat my days in Steps"
  • "our representatives are in your area this week so if you are interested in double glazing...."
  • ''who the f**k is this ooohahhmortimer''
  • Honest, I'm not in Coronation Street! ; )
  • "Sorry Mr Ooa Aah, all the seats have gone. Yes that includes Wembley and there seems to be no record of you on our database now I deleted it by 'accident'. "
  • "Cool, so you'll add yourself as a friend on my 'Darren Randulph Sucks' Facebook page"
  • *in bestest Nigerian accent*

"I jus need your bank account deetail and passport narmber"
  • " Sh*t, I've dropped the phone.....!"
  • '' Is it a saloon or hatchback Mr N'Zogbia ? ''
  • Hello Mr Jackett, can interest you in a young talented keeper
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2010
    "Thank you for calling Charlton's premium rate chat line. What am I wearing, well ..."
  • [cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]"Thank you for calling Charlton's premium rate chat line. What am I wearing, well ..."

Winner!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]"Thank you for calling Charlton's premium rate chat line. What am I wearing, well ..."[/quote]

Winner![/quote]

Agreed, that is genius
  • "... yeah I've clicked CHOOSE FILE, selected a picture, and it's still not coming up in my posts... what do I do AFKA? WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!"
  • "Fella, you can go as much as you like about travelling on your own, and i thank you for your loyalty, but for the last time, you're not having my effing scarf, now p*** off"
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]"Fella, you can go as much as you like about travelling on your own, and i thank you for your loyalty, but for the last time, you're not having my effing scarf, now p*** off"

cruel

But funny : - )
  • "Dial M for Murder ? I've got McDonalds on my mobile"
  • "What do you mean i've got no away purchase history against my Red Card ? I've been to 14 away games this season, including Tranmere, Hartlepool and midweek trips to Walsall and Bristol Rovers. F**k you Charlton, i'm gonna watch it down the William Camden"
  • "There's an hour wait. Do you still want to book it? No, none of our cabs take credit cards."
  • "Welcome to the Charlton Athletic telephone line.
    For tickets for the home play off match with Swindon, press 1
    For more information on exciting commercial opportunities, press 2
    For the the Charlton goalkeeping position, press 3
    For all other enquiries press 4"

*PRESS 3*

"You are held in a queue, your current position is.....2nd"
  • Sponsored links:

• Hi Parky

I just saw Randolph and Warner 'roasting your Missus.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]"Welcome to the Charlton Athletic telephone line.
    For tickets for the home play off match with Swindon, press 1
    For more information on exciting commercial opportunities, press 2
    For the the Charlton goalkeeping position, press 3
    For all other enquiries press 4"

*PRESS 3*

"You are held in a queue, your current position is.....2nd"

PMSL
  • Hold on a minute, I've just dropped me pen...
  • Tewy Tibbs.. talk to me.
  • Base to 59......Pick up John at the Red Lion....over
  • "hello samaritans, oh FFS, I keep telling you Northstandsteve, we havent lost the playoffs yet, we havent gone bust yet, put the gun down and close the window"
  • *Ring* *Ring*

"Hello... Mrs Pardew speaking."

*heavy breathing*
  • 'Sorry to wake you up Mr Waggott but there's a Seth Plum on the phone wanting to know what you do here....'
  • edited May 2010
    Just pick up a few rocks, sling them in the module and get arse your back here!
  • Look Curb it - You're old enough to be my mother. It'll never work.

(I'd better hide I think!)