Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What's the last row on the north upper?

Just got a letter from the club saying I'm sitting/standing in row LL next season. Any idea how far back that is and whether the people in J Block stand in that row?

Cheers.

Comments

• no chance of standing there it''s too far down.What block?
  • vv mate, thats vee vee not w! lol
  • i'm in hh and thats about 5/6 rows up from the exits so youre not too far back, but don't think standing starts till a bit further back
  • My row, V V is the furthest back.

Even there some people prefer to sit down.
  • oh well, atleast I'm in the loudest block. ;)
  • You can still switch your seat at the 'Swappsy day' or whatever it is called in the summer. I think it mentions it somewhere on the Official site.
  • Really Ketman? I've never heard of that and I'd love to move from the crappy G block.
  • I think it actually lasts a week where people get the chance to move seats, you may be able to move nearer where you want but not neccessarily a particular row or seat number, I think it's sometime in June but do not quote me on that.
  • Deffinately will be looking into that, there is no exact seat I want, just further into the middle of the north upper would be nice for me!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Really Ketman? I've never heard of that and I'd love to move from the crappy G block.

That's the last time I give you flask advice, sonny. They don't have Earl Grey over there you know.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Really Ketman? I've never heard of that and I'd love to move from the crappy G block.

That's the last time I give you flask advice, sonny. They don't have Earl Grey over there you know.

I take everything back I swear!! I don't know what I was thinking.

I just got a new thermal flask from Greenwich market, top class stuff, I'll let you borrow it for the Wigan game by way of an aplogy!!
  • edited March 2007
    You dusting off your flask for Saturday then Sco ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]You dusting off your flask for Saturday then Sco ?

If that is an invite down the pub, Kets. I'll be up for it. Starting in the oak.
  • Well I'll be in Bugle before, but see you in the oak afterwards ?
  • Okay dood. May try talking them into going the Bugle B4 as well.