Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

cheap petrol

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
http://www.petroldirect.com/index.htm

Comments

• ''Vin Diesel is a very entertaining actor, not a biofuel.''
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]''Vin Diesel is a very entertaining actor, not a biofuel.''

Your thinking of "Van Diesel" the Dutch actor ; )
  • Leaded Petrol

We sell the genuine article at Petrol Direct - real leaded petrol instead of LRP. A little bit of lead never hurt anyone.
  • I particularly liked
    Super Leaded Petrol
    With four times the lead content of ordinary leaded petrol, your car will get the extra kick it needs for maximum performance.
    and
    Ultra Low Cost Value Unleaded (50 RON)
    Especially popular with Rover Metro and Nissan Micra drivers, our 50 RON ULCVU fuel is made from refinery leftovers. This is a very inexpensive fuel indeed as it is actually classified as industrial waste rather than fuel.
  • "Just enter the desired quantity of the fuel you need, and we'll package it up and send it to you in the post, first class, delivered straight through your letterbox."

What if my dog gets to the letterbox before i do? I don't want him to be sick
  • Plutonium
    Particularly useful for some models of DeLorean sports cars, we can souce Plutonium in both Pu-238 and Pu-239 isotopes (Pu-239 is limited to 9 kilograms per customer).
  • Shameless advertising bit - Me = Authorised Distributor for Utility Warehouse. Utility Warehouse have top up card called a Cashback Card. You top it up with your own money. 5% off your petrol at Sainsburys every time you buy it (need to have spent £50 in store or home delivery in previous 13 days:-

5% Off Petrol

And follow the Cashback links.