Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which match did you watch last night?

Northern Ireland V Sweden for me.

Cracking match, cracking atmosphere. More like an FA Cup tie. The players may not be well known or play for glamour clubs but they all give 110% and do the job that the manager tells them to do. Chris Brunt looks reasonably useful and would be a good addition to our squad if we could get him.

Comments

• NI for me as well
  • Italy v Scotland - The Italians were very impressive. As I said on the other posts, the whole team were capable of making runs and picking out passes to feet!!

Scotland weren't that bad just lacked some quality going forward
  • I watched England because that is my country
  • And cos youve got Sky
  • shag u silly ass - - - i love my country but it was a non event we was always going to win and it was win ugly - just fancied watching the NI game - i watched the lowlights on BBC later on
  • have to take ya hat off to them (NI) what a game, what an atmosphere

england are gash, didnt even care about that shower of overpaid overhyped (by themselves) and overweight(well fat lumpolard anyway) bunch of money grabbing wannabes!
  • Watched England.
    Unbelieveable really for our national team
    Whoeever said it the other day, it really was like watching Charlton during the les Reed era.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Whoeever said it the other day, it really was like watching Charlton during the les Reed era.

Thats what I thought , we did n't all go off and watch someone else though did we
  • England down the Pub, you'll NEVER catch me watching anyone else over my national team. It was a bit easier to watch whilst sinking large quantities of alcohol I suppose.
  • Grand Designs for me.

Bored with watching the England team.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]England down the Pub, you'll NEVER catch me watching anyone else over my national team. It was a bit easier to watch whilst sinking large quantities of alcohol I suppose.

What's a good pub round our way to watch footy Ketters? Red Lion hasn't got a screen has it? Used to go to the Billet for most games until it got taken over and the TV's removed.... Boooo!
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]England down the Pub, you'll NEVER catch me watching anyone else over my national team. It was a bit easier to watch whilst sinking large quantities of alcohol I suppose.

What's a good pub round our way to watch footy Ketters? Red Lion hasn't got a screen has it? Used to go to the Billet for most games until it got taken over and the TV's removed.... Boooo!

Got a train to Rainham & watched it down the Cricketers fella, doris's everywhere..!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]England down the Pub, you'll NEVER catch me watching anyone else over my national team. It was a bit easier to watch whilst sinking large quantities of alcohol I suppose.

Got a train to Rainham & watched it down the Cricketers fella, doris's everywhere..!

Best place for football, no question. Good move.

Oh and yes, that place is always full of it.... Always good for when England are playing sh!te ;-)
  • MCSMCS
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MeddersAlways good for when England are playing sh!te ;-)

that'll be always then??? lol
  • Watched it in The Bull very cock heavy but suppose there was about 50 odd people in there. Tonight no question is the night for the cricketers
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Watched it in The Bull very cock heavy but suppose there was about 50 odd people in there. Tonight no question is the night for the cricketers

Yeah the Bull is full of Cocks alright. Do you know that them to**ers over there have described me as a 'Ibiza wannabe DJ'. Still I have heard worse insults I suppose. Anyway Mr Bourne fancy going on it with some of the boys on Saturday?
  • Watched the apprentice,I have no interest in England unless a Charlton player is playing.England bores me silly.
  • Can't make my mind up mate we are meant to be going to the cross saturday night but will never last if i have a heavy booze up. I will let you know tomorrow as i think they are finalising details for sat night tonight.

Surprised by that cos the girl that now runs the Bull used to drink in the Lion. Maybe its bitching between pubs wouldn't worry about it mate.

It was busy last night because the Gore Court Arms was not showing it and i know at least 20 of the people that were down there from there
  • NI V Sweden. Great result for them.
  • haven't got sky and couldn't afford to sit in a pub, so had italy v scotland on, but by the time i sat down only saw the last 5 mins of it. then watched a bit of the england highlights.

getting sky next week tho!
  • Sponsored links:

• yeah only been twice before cannot remember much of either remeber 1 was in summer and it had a garden open seem to remember low ceilings. Thats where we plan to start then see how it goes!!

Will get back to you about Sat