Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gemma Arterton

Watching her on Jonathan Ross, she's originally from Gravesend.
Seems very down to earth.
Anyone know her?

Not worth doing a 'would ya' guys cos anyone who says they wouldnt would need to check their pulse.

Comments

• She's a charlton fan. Ideal women.
  • Has that been confirmed? and when? Better than Jim Davidson!
  • Is she?
    As i said, she seemed really lovely.
  • yes been confirmed in an interview she gave which i posted last week. Search henry cooper heading. Also our very own carter knows her as he has mentioned.
  • Ahh, i did wonder if someone would know her. How bout it B,she could come to the dinner?
  • She's a fan according to wiki.
    Check out the personal life section.CAFC fan
  • i cant search it on phone but she says charlton an said her dad was a fan an thats why she was an that we sold cheap tickets for families. Something like that. Im sure wss will post it for me. The swan tomorrow sis? Italian sausage in the garden apparently....
  • I'm up for that, whats his name? ;-)
  • lol! You hand a shandy too? Just text you exactly same as i told you in this post.but had forgotten. I Best go to bed. In the words of the famous nolly.... Night take care.
  • Sponsored links:

• She was on the books of curtis brown when I was there, she has that special somthing when she walked through the office people would look up bit like when robert pattinson would come in, but unlike rob she was really warm and friendly too gona be a massive star I reckon.
  • I know her sister

I have had the pleasure of watching her gyrate and jiggle to some of my music.

Nice girl
  • Used to spend a lot of time with her sister when we were at nwk college, where gemma also went. Met her a few times. She is as she seemed on the show, very nice. They both are.
  • [cite]Posted By: Marco[/cite]She's a fan according to wiki.
    Check out the personal life section.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemma_Arterton]CAFC fan[/url]

"Arterton is a supporter of Charlton Athletic F.C.."

There. Official!
  • edited April 2010
  • Attractive, supports Charlton and wears stockings, what is there not to like?
  • Got married in our village this Saturday. Managed to keep it a secret from the world and no one from the village blabbed either. Her family and friends came across as really nice and proper people. She looked beautiful (as all Addicks do!).
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite] She looked beautiful (as all Addicks do!).

You've never been to a CL meet then CA? ; - )

Of course I'll quickly add that all the female Addicks on here are lovely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ahh thats lovely.

Many happy returns Gemma & your lucky fella.

Hope to see you dragging him down the Valley ;-)
  • edited June 2010
    Apparently he is an Italian stunt man. No idea if he can fill in at left midfield though!
  • We don't need a stuntman ...... just someone who can easily score.
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Apparently he is an Italian stunt man. No idea if he can fill in at left midfield though!

might win a few free kicks with convincing dives though.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]We don't need a stuntman ...... just someone who can easily score.

Was that a doble entendre Oggy?
  • Woman goes into a bar and asks for a doble entendre so the Barman gave her one.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]Apparently he is an Italian stunt man. No idea if he can fill in at left midfield though!

might win a few free kicks with convincing dives though.

Ha! I wondered who would be the first to crack.

And as regards to a CL meet, still trying to get my weight up enough so that I fit in.
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]
    And as regards to a CL meet, still trying to get my weight up enough so that I fit in.

Oooo Saucer of milk for Cordoban Addick

: - )
  • Make it full fat would you.
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]We don't need a stuntman ...... just someone who can easily score.

Was that a doble entendre Oggy?

Me, double entendre? ......nah, surely not.