Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Delicious Miss Dahl

mmmmmmmmmmmm yes please. A real woman. She made Eaton Mess yesterday, im sure there were a few messes elsewhere.

Comments

• It is fantastic filth of the highest order. Was fixated watching last week's one. I'm pretty sure she cooked something at some point as well.
  • Mmmmm... Her and Nigella, at the same time. Jesus Christ I think I've just messed myself!
  • I was going to post about this. Obviously I would, but is there really any need for her to be reading poetry?! Every week she appears to disappear further and further up her own backside. And how she ever felt it appropriate to marry that piano-playing dwarf is beyond me.
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Mmmmm... Her and Nigella, at the same time. Jesus Christ I think I've just messed myself!

I did consider it a pity that the top she was wearing last night hadn't made it on to one of Nigella's shows...
  • Nigella was a goddess but is now all bottox.

Always expect Sophie to do that wiggly dance from Tales of the unexpected.
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]And how she ever felt it appropriate to marry that piano-playing dwarf is beyond me.

didn't know AFKA could play the piano ;-)
  • edited March 2010
    If he was married to her, I doubt he'd want to waste time setting up a Charlton related message board!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]And how she ever felt it appropriate to marry that piano-playing dwarf is beyond me.

didn't know AFKA could play the piano ;-)

no its the fiddle..
  • Superb sort, if I could get her to read Charlie and the Chocolate factory by her Grandfather to me whilst I was nibbling her bits I would be in heaven.
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Superb sort, if I could get her to read Charlie and the Chocolate factory by her Grandfather to me whilst I was nibbling her bits I would be in heaven.

Brilliant. Quote of the day easily.

Presumably what would make it perfect would be Nigella getting the tea on at the same time?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Superb sort, if I could get her to read Charlie and the Chocolate factory by her Grandfather to me whilst I was nibbling her bits I would be in heaven.

Wouldn't the thought of Simon Jordan appearing half way through put you off?
  • I'd be done and dusted by half-time and on my way home Guinness tbh.
  • Makes me laugh, all these upper class twerps slumming it doing cookery programmes. . . she's no Nigella.
  • edited March 2010
    look at that smile ! its saying " yes you know i would"

yes Nigella or Sophie its hard a toss up between them ?
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Makes me laugh, all these upper class twerps slumming it doing cookery programmes. . . she's no Nigella.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_667533 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]nigellaES0409_468x614.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

And lo, on the 3rd day God did create woman.
  • Neither are what i would call my type, but they both give me the horn. not much doesnt to be fair.
  • Prefered sophie when she was bigger to be honest.. looks like a cat now.. still would have a fumble of her giant peaches and have a ride in her glass elevator...

Only on her can we do roald dahl realted filth...

Love cl.
  • Dahl - take it or leave it.

Lawson - I would be willing to be celibate for the rest of my life if I could have a go at that. Ubermilf.
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Lawson - I would be willing to be celibate for the rest of my life if I could have a go at that. Ubermilf.

woah lets not get carried away. That c word should be banned from the english language.
  • she is a mousse
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]
    Nigella or Sophie its hard a toss up between them ?

It would be and I would love to...
  • Them 2, a bottle of jack and big ole pile of bolivian marching powder for the night.. I think I would would I sacrifice a couple of limbs for that night of fun.
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]she is a mousse

NO! its an Ice cream sundae ; )
  • I would, which is why I've not posted on the weight thread!
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]
    Nigella or Sophie its hard a toss up between them ?

It would be and I would love to...

Algarve!!! I really had to show great restraint not to make the same comment, what with the new family orientated CL. Obviously I needn't have bothered.
  • Sophie Dahl is gorgeous.
    She must be as I didn't turn the whole thing off last week when she started spouting poetry in a COOKING show!

Sophie is Nigella 15 years ago and Delia 35 years ago.
    Sophie and Nigella still have it in bucketloads.