Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One thing that will get you into Heaven and one thing that will get you into hell

Keep it light

Comments

• Heaven - If you mean the nighclub, a pair of leather chaps should do it

Hell - Season ticket to Palace
  • Hell - Licking the shoelaces of your fellow commuters

Heaven - offering to rub cocoa butter into the stretchmarks of fatties
  • heaven - random acts of unsolicited kindness (although admittedly some of them are more a case of enlightened self interest, like paying some kid's bus fare as it was less hassle than waiting for them to finish arguing with the driver about why their oyster card wasn't working)
    hell - releasing inflated condoms out of our form window on the last day of school, that then drifted out over the convent wall into the road.
  • Booing the team will get you into hell judging by some of the reactions on this forum.

Clapping the team after a very poor performance should see you through the pearly gates though.
  • Heaven - being nice to little, fluffy kittehs

Hell - Telephone voting for an act on X Factor
  • heaven - being generally polite and having decent manners.
    hell - laughing at tourettes sufferers (sorry to any ****ers on here who may have it).
  • Heaven - Saying thank you to Rachel after a marathon sex session
    Hell - Not saying thank you to Rachel after a marathon sex session
  • Heaven- lending a mate a condom in a drunken hour of need in The Venue
    Hell- not telling him for 9 months you'd put a pin prick in it.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    hell - laughing at tourettes sufferers (sorry to any ****ers on here who may have it).

ADMIN MESSAGE
    "1. Bad language
    Our soft policy of asking people nicely to avoid swearing is falling on deaf ears. Equally, replacing the odd letter or two with a * doesn't automatically make it ok."

Heaven & Hell - pointing out other peoples wrong doings by being a pedantic c***
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]

ADMIN MESSAGE
    "1. Bad language
    Our soft policy of asking people nicely to avoid swearing is falling on deaf ears. Equally, replacing the odd letter or two with a * doesn't automatically make it ok."

posters
  • Sponsored links:

• is that for real?
  • Heaven - stopping at a crossing for an old lady with loads of shopping

Hell - running her down when she's halfway across
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]Hell - Licking the shoelaces of your fellow commuters

Heaven - offering to rub cocoa butter into the stretchmarks of fatties

You are soooo weird :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]heaven - random acts of unsolicited kindness (although admittedly some of them are more a case of enlightened self interest, like paying some kid's bus fare as it was less hassle than waiting for them to finish arguing with the driver about why their oyster card wasn't working)
    hell - releasing inflated condoms out of our form window on the last day of school, that then drifted out over the convent wall into the road.

Ali, are you into RAoKing then? I try my best most weeks to do something. Most people think I'm mad but hey ho.

Heaven - see above.

Hell - let's be honest the last few years following CAFC would've inspired Dante to add another circle if he were about and an addick.
  • Heaven ..Helping an old lady with her bags.... Hell....Nicking her purse out the bag while helping her
  • I sincerely believe our mortal coil is Hell but it's about variations of...

So, going down further into Hell: be an extreme substance abuser.

Towards Heaven: Take the ascetic path and don't allow your senses to dominate you.
  • I can not belive that either heaven or hell exist, well not at least until I see it on the OS.
  • Heaven - Doing what Eric Cantona did.

Hell - Showing any sypathy for Palace in their hour of need.
  • Heaven: Always willing to do favours for people and im generous :o)

Hell: was a lil ***BEEP***** at school and in general when i was younger
  • Stealing Danny Baker's ideas from his radio program Mr Irving?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Stealing Danny Baker's ideas from his radio program Mr Irving?

As always, as always : - )
  • Heaven: Working your way up the ladder in record time at ITV management and cancelling Loose Women

Hell: Finding Patrick Kielty remotely amusing
  • Well as Henry started this thread it has to be:

Heaven: referring to the away end as the Jimmy Seed stand

Hell: calling it the South stand.
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]Well as Henry started this thread it has to be:

Heaven: referring to the away end as the Jimmy Seed stand

Hell: calling it the South stand.

Is the right answer ; - )

I should have said things wot you have actually done in your lives but hey too late now.
  • Ooops mine was too heavy.

How about, slowing down to let someone out, or make to a right hand turn across you.

Preventing some tosser from cutting in after he jumps the queue at traffic lights.
  • Heaven shooting Jeremy Kyle
    Hell watching Jeremy Kyle
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]Ali, are you into RAoKing then? I try my best most weeks to do something. Most people think I'm mad but hey ho.
    Only unofficially, and when the opportunity presents itself.
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Heaven shooting Jeremy Kyle
    Hell watching Jeremy Kyle
    Seth, and here was I thinking it'd be your obsession with goats.
  • Right one more to add here....

Heaven: Walking drunk girls back to their house and not taking advantage (very hard but done several times)

Hell: I shat in my mates bath once when paraletic worse thing is he lives with his parents and brother oops, this has done the rounds with all my mates so no harm in mentionning on here lol