Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Friday teaser

name the film

"Man, I see in (NAME OF FILM )the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables — slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off"

great film

Comments

• fight club
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]fight club

10 out of 10 did you cheat???
  • course not mate....
  • go on then name the film

The days go on and on... they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people.
  • here's a tough one back .....

"What's the matter, you too good for this ten dollars? Huh? You too good for it? It's a good ten dollars. " (proceeds to burn the ten dollars)

its all in the way he says ten dollars... from one of my favourite films...
  • Taxi Driver

Nth London, you are doing some classic quotes that most people are going to get!
  • taxi driver.......

I know you will get mine now... haha
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Taxi Driver

Nth London, you are doing some classic quotes that most people are going to get!

i am a simple guy and like those sort of films give me 10 mins and i will think of one
  • north london, can you get mine???
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]north london, can you get mine???

no i am rubbish at getting these sort of things
  • Sponsored links:

• Ive got to go bed... mines the definition of a shit eating grin as he says it... classic...

laters
  • This is my age! I'm in the prime of my youth, and I'll only be young once!
    go for it and dont bloody cheat
  • Is it full metal jacket
  • no but you defo know the film... ill give you a clue if you give me a clue...
  • classic teenage movie
  • the pimp in taxi driver is also in the my film..... the guy who says "your funny guy...... but looks arent everything" another great quote...
  • weird science
  • I knew the $64,000 question was fixed. There's no way anybody could know that much about opera!
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]weird science

nope same era
  • Ferris Bullars day off?
  • Sponsored links:

• Heres one:
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]This is my age! I'm in the prime of my youth, and I'll only be young once!

Stand by me, had to study that poxy film at school :'(

Heres one, that has me in stiches everytime I watch said film:

Blood, I said NO ONIONS.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Heres one:
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]This is my age! I'm in the prime of my youth, and I'll only be young once!

Stand by me, had to study that poxy film at school :'(

spot on my next one was going to be

"How do you know if a Frenchman has been in your backyard?"

"Hey, I'm French, okay?"

"Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant."

" Didn't I just say I was French?"
  • Stu i need more than that buddy

heres one back at ya

Second shelf is mine. That's where I keep my rootbeers and my double-thick Oreo cookies. Nobody touches the second shelf but me.
  • "I herd that you were feeling ill, head ache, fever and a chill, well I've come over to cheer you up because I'm the nurse who likes to...."
  • North, is that stepbrothers? Very very funny film, want some fancy sauce?
  • new film

No 'douche bag' talk in my house!
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

"How do you know if a Frenchman has been in your backyard?"

"Hey, I'm French, okay?"

"Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant."

" Didn't I just say I was French?"

Too funny!!!

Don't have a clue with the other two though, think I got lucky with the first one lol
  • looks like no ones gonna get my one....

it was Mean streets ..... early scorsese