Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Work review

am about to be called down for my work yearly review and pay review, p45 may be needed.

Comments

• Options
    good luck. am sure you will get rewarded with lots of dosh... !
  • Options
    cheers, got a little pay rise but quite a nice bonus and some postive feedback.
  • Options
    having mine today or tomorrow.. asked for a 5k pay rise...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]cheers, got a little pay rise but quite a nice bonus and some postive feedback.

Well done, always nice to be appreciated no matter how much they actually give you.
  • Options
    I'm trying to get myself in a position for the voluntary redundancy package next year. First £30k is tax free, so I would get the lot untaxed, have 6 months off, knock a lot of the mortgage, and then go back into something I want to do
  • Options
    30k redundancy! Blimey where do you work. Where i work it's about £250 for every year you've worked here, tight b*stards.
  • Options
    Civil Servant, this year I could have got £15k for jacking it in, next year I'm think close to £20k, tax free.
  • Options
    Where's that thread about tax cuts and the state of the economy???? ;-0
  • Options
    Meh, I hate where I work, they don't like me much, if they want to give me a f*** off load of cash for going, then thank you
  • Options
    Rothko - How many years have you done?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Meh, I hate where I work, they don't like me much, if they want to give me a f*** off load of cash for going, then thank you

Cannot understand how anyone could dislike such an agreeable chap like you Rothers ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Meh, I hate where I work, they don't like me much, if they want to give me a f*** off load of cash for going, then thank you

I thought that you were a "civil" servant?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Rothko - How many years have you done?

6, worked it out on this years deal, and would have got 15,500, and I'm guessing it'll go up a bit, to about £18k-19k.

Gotta get out of town
  • Options
    Poeple at my place are walking away with £50k+ after tax on a regular basis and the bstards just keep overlooking me! :-(

A months money for every year you've worked for them.