Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Work review

am about to be called down for my work yearly review and pay review, p45 may be needed.

Comments

• good luck. am sure you will get rewarded with lots of dosh... !
  • cheers, got a little pay rise but quite a nice bonus and some postive feedback.
  • having mine today or tomorrow.. asked for a 5k pay rise...
  • [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]cheers, got a little pay rise but quite a nice bonus and some postive feedback.

Well done, always nice to be appreciated no matter how much they actually give you.
  • I'm trying to get myself in a position for the voluntary redundancy package next year. First £30k is tax free, so I would get the lot untaxed, have 6 months off, knock a lot of the mortgage, and then go back into something I want to do
  • 30k redundancy! Blimey where do you work. Where i work it's about £250 for every year you've worked here, tight b*stards.
  • Civil Servant, this year I could have got £15k for jacking it in, next year I'm think close to £20k, tax free.
  • Where's that thread about tax cuts and the state of the economy???? ;-0
  • Meh, I hate where I work, they don't like me much, if they want to give me a f*** off load of cash for going, then thank you
  • Rothko - How many years have you done?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Meh, I hate where I work, they don't like me much, if they want to give me a f*** off load of cash for going, then thank you

Cannot understand how anyone could dislike such an agreeable chap like you Rothers ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Meh, I hate where I work, they don't like me much, if they want to give me a f*** off load of cash for going, then thank you

I thought that you were a "civil" servant?
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Rothko - How many years have you done?

6, worked it out on this years deal, and would have got 15,500, and I'm guessing it'll go up a bit, to about £18k-19k.

Gotta get out of town
  • Poeple at my place are walking away with £50k+ after tax on a regular basis and the bstards just keep overlooking me! :-(

A months money for every year you've worked for them.