Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the 'ahem' special one..

On talksport earlier tonight...

"I never lost a game at stamford bridge"

Course you didn't jose ;-)

Comments

• He said (after the CAFC League cup game) "We didn't lose....."
    So who did they get in the next round ?
    ;-)
  • I hope he retains that 'dubious' record after tonight though.
  • 1-0 to Inter. Chelsea need 2 goals in the last 7mins & added time to force extra time.
  • edited March 2010
    BBC Headline....Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has "no complaints" with his players after they lost 5-4 on penalties to Charlton.

Aaah the days of curbishley!
  • Lol they are going out of the Chumps league, lol

lol

Lol, mugs

lol
  • Inter have a chant that is the same tune as the Nicky Bailey one. Not sure which Inter Player or coach they'd let shag their wife!
  • Drogba sent off for nothing it seems.
  • [cite]Posted By: Callumcafc[/cite]Drogba sent off for nothing it seems.

Got jumped on (pretty much mounted) then stood on Inter players leg, looked pretty deliberate to me, sly but deliberate...
  • Anyone know of a stream for this, wanna watch the last few mins??
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Inter have a chant that is the same tune as the Nicky Bailey one. Not sure which Inter Player or coach they'd let shag their wife!

they were signing Jo-se Mour-in-ho na na na na na na na etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wesley Sneijder is a proper player
  • Sneijder was class in the second half - great vision and passing.
  • Nothing gives me more pleasure on a night shift than knowing 30,000 plastic blue nose muppetts trying to get home to South London all upsetted and going to win nothing this year!! lol

Plastic scummers the lot of em. I hate that 'club' with an absolute passion.
  • forgot to add, LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Nothing gives me more pleasure on a night shift than knowing 30,000 plastic blue nose muppetts trying to get home to South London all upsetted and going to win nothing this year!! lol

Plastic scummers the lot of em. I hate that 'club' with an absolute passion.

You and me both.... I'm actually celebrating now lol
  • Lol Unc, i just love it when they lose, there mug fans always really sulk!!
  • I am so happy ... Just done a large message on facebook that i couldn't put on here. Just HATE them and i really mean HATE. To me they are even worse than that other load of mugs millwall. Chelsea just makes my skin crawl
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]To me they are even worse than that other load of mugs millwall

not possible
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]To me they are even worse than that other load of mugs millwall

not possible

To me it is. Had more trouble with them than millwall, chelsea are a big club millwall are a little one
  • Chelski aint a big club. No way. Two bob
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Chelski aint a big club. No way. Two bob

I agree they are two bob but compared to millsmall they are massive
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Chelski aint a big club. No way. Two bob

agreed , even we're massive compared to the scum!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Chelski aint a big club. No way. Two bob

Of course they're a big club, they're one of the biggest in the world!!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

agreed , even we're massive compared to the scum!

My sunday team is massive compared to them :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Of course they're a big club, they're one of the biggest in the world!!

Medium sized club with rich owner. Thats it. They've no history to talk about, they have to advertise tickets on XFM!! Man yoo are a big club, arsenil are a big club, they both have history to prove, Chelski just got lucky with a punk rich ruski crook!! When he buggers orf they'll be nothing again.
  • Mourinho such a legend, reckon he'll be back next season in the premier and its better for it. Best manager in the world without a doubt for me, showed without resources can do the job at porto then Chelsea with Loadsa money! Top bloke, hate chelsea so goes up in my estimations after yesterda :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]BBC Headline....Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has "no complaints" with his players after they lost 5-4 on penalties to Charlton.

Aaah the days of curbishley!
    Ahem
  • andy gray when eto drilled it into the bottom corner

"he's offside! he's offside!"

then they show the replay. "well he was offside against the player nearest him" (terry was playing him well onside).

chelsea-loving mug.
  • Brilliant defending (could teach our muppets a thing or two!) and game plan from Inter. Didn't come just to defend either, could have won the game by 3 or 4.

Drogba definately stamped on the defender, ref completely right to show red card.

That idiot John Terry makes me laugh, has there ever been a bigger whinger in the game. Any little thing that goes against them and he's in the ref's face, plank!
  • Forgot to add, Shneider was something special last night, brilliant playmaker.