Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I AM DISGUSTED

edited February 2010 in Match Day Travel
I was well up for my beano to Sarfehnd tomorrow (not for the football mind) only to find out that Peter Pan's Playground is closed!!!!!!!!!1111111 oH Noes!

Combine this with the fact they burnt down their pier its like they dont want me to come and piss my money away there.

SORT IT AAAAHRT SARFEHND

Comments

• No Way

I was going to skip football as well SAKE
  • Peter Pans playground and dirty birds, what else do you go to Southend for??
  • cheers KB, that's peed all over my cornflakes.

Just got to pray to god that the crazy golf is not waterlogged otherwise this could be the worst away game ever. FACT
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]cheers KB, that's peed all over my cornflakes.

Just got to pray to god that the crazy golf is not waterlogged otherwise this could be the worst away game ever. FACT

Will you be able to reach to pay though?
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]cheers KB, that's peed all over my cornflakes.

You're up early.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]cheers KB, that's peed all over my cornflakes.

You're up early.

Train to Southend is at 11:40, plus I'm gonna go get some breakfast from McDonalds too in a min :)
  • Get a job!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Get a job!

haha
  • Get a Rossis, best iced cream EVER
  • adsads
    edited February 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]cheers KB, that's peed all over my cornflakes.

Just got to pray to god that the crazy golf is not waterlogged otherwise this could be the worst away game ever. FACT[/quote]

Will you be able to reach to pay though?[/quote]

You're up early.[/quote]

he's got a giro to cash
  • Sponsored links:

• Whens the Kursal going to re-open?!!
  • Was there a Peter Pan's playground in Catford or Downham once? That closed down too and I was devasted.
  • [cite]Posted By: Jason1[/cite]Was there a Peter Pan's playground in Catford or Downham once? That closed down too and I was devasted.

Catford i think i remeber someone saying the only attraction in Southend is gone great dont know why we bother lol.
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]

You're up early.

Train to Southend is at 11:40, plus I'm gonna go get some breakfast from McDonalds too in a min :)

LOL come on Nathan why are you going up so early. will be on the laptop until i get there leaving work at 4ish COYR