Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How is the Cricket going CafcBourne

Any more Dot balls lately or are the wickets beginning to tumble ?

Comments

• Franklin, my dear Ketman I don't give a damn!

You're addicted to checking the scores though ain't ya dood? Go on admit it!
  • The middle stump was well and truely taken away last saturday in a very interesting days play!!
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]The middle stump was well and truely taken away last saturday in a very interesting days play!!

Was it straight between the gate between Bat & Pad ?
  • edited March 2007
    I have to admit it was straight through the gate with very little defense offered!!

Still padding up for a second innings tonight I've already successfully defended 5 days of dot balls, don't want to reach 6 not out lets hope some wickets tumble tonight!!

Hows your game coming along??

Is there any other cricket players out there at the mo??
  • I am currently still in the Pavillion as I think I have been named 11th Man so little chance of seeing any action in the near future.

Fair play to you though, sometimes you have just gotta hang around in there for as long as possible until the chance arrives.
  • I got the wrong end of the bat with this thread didn't I? Duh! Sorry Kets.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]I got the wrong end of the bat with this thread didn't I? Duh! Sorry Kets.

You certainly did my good fellow, you know I cannot stand those ponces in whites who never (Well most of the time) step out of line with the press.
  • Well i'm sure your day with the willow will come and you will driving them through the covers in no time..
  • Dot ball, due to protecting mid-wicket Monday
  • just make sure there are some signs of grass on the wicket...
  • Sponsored links:

• It's good to see a neat, bare wicket smudge!! With evidence of good ground-keeping
  • Yeah i agree nobody likes a long outfield slows down the old run rate