Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who does this **** think he is?

Was just reading an article in the 15 March edition of "Taxation" magazine (it's a right good read!) and in one of the articles it says "In reality, repayments of interest by HMRC on VAT issues are a bit like wins for Charlton Athletic and West Ham: they don't happen very often."

Ho ho ho - how funny!

The authors name is a fella called Neil Warren and he works for a (tinpot) firm called Keens Shay Keens Ltd in Luton (Luton ffs!). You can read his profile (and look at his picture - the ugly git!), which also handilly gives his phone number if you feel like giving him a call to discuss his comments at http://www.ksk.co.uk/profiles.htm

Comments

• It's fair comment, but Luton would've been a better reference.
  • He looks like a modern art masterpiece!
  • Check out the tie.

That says, I may work for a small firm of accountants - and in tax! - but I've got personality.

No mate, it says "I'm a cock"
  • Someoen should explain to him that he cant buy a personality from Tie Rack
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite] That says, I may work for a small firm of accountants - and in tax! - but I've got personality.

No mate, it says "I'm a cock"

Off_it who are you with and where?

Can't be ars*d with Taxation Mag these days Mostly window dressing ads for the bigger recruitment agencies.
  • Top 20 and in London - you're not getting any more than that, or my cover may be blown!

You?