Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Unbelievable MOTD coverage!

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Might as well get this put up as a "sticky" - i get the impression that it's going to be a common theme this season.

How on earth did they not see fit to show the Van Persie "incident"? For me it was the pivotal moment of the match. We were 1-0 up and if he walks they don't score - simple as that.

Bunch of clowns!

Comments

• they've just shown more of Joey Barton's arse than of our incidents.....
  • Absolutely right. Credit to Lee Dixon though. He acknowledged it was a penalty.
  • I don't think I've been fuming this much about an edition of MOTD since the FA Cup game at Old Trafford in the early 90s, where the coverage was so one sided it was unbelievable. I mean it's not like they didn't have time to show it, given the amount of time they spent drooling over Van Persie and Fabregas in the analysis slot.

I'm almost tempted to write a snitty email to the Beeb asking whether MOTD has been shifted from Sport to Light Entertainment on the quiet, when they ignore the pivotal moment of the game to make room for a few minutes laughing at Joey Barton's bum.
  • any idea who to e mail as I will send one thats for sure. bloody fed up with the so called experts ALWAYS supporting the bigger boys. Can you imagine if say Young had done a tackle on Henry like that and then went on to score two and we had won 2-1 they wouldn't stop going on about it. Surely any booking during a game warrants showing on the highlights.
  • [cite] Al the Addick:[/cite]Surely any booking during a game warrants showing on the highlights.

Especially seeing that he then went over the boardings to celebrate his goal.... should have been booked for that, if a**ehole Clattenburg had played to the letter of the law....