Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Pards in sign another striker shock :-)
  • I'm sinking in the rain........just sinking in the.......

You may just get away with it ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Pards in sign another striker shock :-)

We needed another striker.
  • Maybe he would like McLeod and Dickson then....and he could check and see if Two moons Cashinthebaink is still available...
  • What a bastard he is! excuse my french, i just would have love to see him at charlton!
  • Average striker who has been a bit of a flash in the pan IMO. Will fade to nothing under Pardew's excellent tuteledge.
  • [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Average striker who has been a bit of a flash in the pan IMO. Will fade to nothing under Pardew's excellent tuteledge.

I remember a couple of Charlton fans saying Pardew would ruin Rickie Lambert as a player....
  • Give him a chance mate!
  • Pards started off fantastically for Charlton for about 15-20 games the next 60 or so were shall we say less than clever. Enjoy the run your on while it lasts, beleive me it won't !
  • edited January 2010
    Pardew is not the terrible manager that some of us like to make out just as he was not the messiah that some of us (often the same people) hailed him as when he joined.

Don't like him much as a person or for his reckless disregard for my club by why should Saints fan worry about that.

Pardew has always been a "buy 6 players and 3 will work out". manager. He then forgets about the other three. Lambert has been a success. Not sure about the other strikers but seems not hence Bernard.

Time to move on Charlton fans and hate the real devil - Iain Dowie ; - )
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Pardew is not the terrible manager that some of us like to make out just as he was not the messiah that some of us (often the same people) hailed him as when he joined.

Don't like him much as a person or for his reckless disregard for my club by why should Saints fan worry about that.

Pardew has always been a "buy 6 players and 3 will work out". manager. He then forgets about the other three. Lambert has been a success. Not sure about the other strikers but seems not hence Bernard.

Time to move on Charlton fans and hate the real devil - Iain Dowie ; - )

Connolly has been a very good signing for us, but injury gets the better of him hence the reason why we've signed Barnard. Saganowski is a pile of crap and hopefully will be the next player to leave Saints, not suprised why Pardew doesn't rate him. Awful striker even at League One level.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Pards started off fantastically for Charlton for about 15-20 games the next 60 or so were shall we say less than clever. Enjoy the run your on while it lasts, beleive me it won't !

The difference is i don't think we'll see Southampton selling their best player on the last day of the transfer window like we did with Reid.
  • How about the other guy Papa Waigo (Sp). He seems to have slipped off the radar after a lot of fuss when he signed.
  • It isn't right that a club can go into administration, default on its debts and then rise from the ashes covered in gold.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Pards started off fantastically for Charlton for about 15-20 games the next 60 or so were shall we say less than clever. Enjoy the run your on while it lasts, beleive me it won't !

The difference is i don't think we'll see Southampton selling their best player on the last day of the transfer window like we did with Reid.

But it was Pardew who wanted to sell him so he could get Gray in.
  • edited January 2010
    Pardew signed our currently best player but also a lot of old toss.

Hes a poor tactical manager and will throw names at a team board and prays they stick.

Dowie is a bluffer who found a gullable board :o(((
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Pardew signed our currently best player but also a lot of old toss.

Hes a poor tactical manager and will through names at a team board and prays they stick.

Dowie is a bluffer who found a gullable board :o(((

Have to agree.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]How about the other guy Papa Waigo (Sp). He seems to have slipped off the radar after a lot of fuss when he signed.

Used as a winger mostly because of his speed. Whenever he plays up top he seems to be offside an awful lot.

Not played much lately because Antonio has been keeping him out the team.
  • confirmed:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-11464685