Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gold on Talk Sport

edited December 2009 in Other Football and Sports
LIstening this morning as usual sorting thigs out for the day so i was sort of half listening diddnt hear him mention us. Anyone else hear him this morning.

Comments

• nope, but I did hear during the week that David Gold was best man at Paul Scally's wedding ! (his latest one)
  • Cor bet that was a classy affair
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]LIstening this morning as usual sorting thigs out for the day so i was sort of half listening diddnt hear him mention us. Anyone else hear him this morning.

No I didn't hear him this morning or any other morning. Hope this helps. (You couldn't make it up)
  • me neithrer
  • I heard some hilarious bolton fan on talksport earlier had us in stitches
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]I heard some hilarious bolton fan on talksport earlier had us in stitches

I didn't hear him either I'm afraid.

However, I'm going out later and plan to have a right laugh with my mate :-)
  • Oh, has anyone else not heard anything today ?
  • not heard much, except some chav single mother in Bexleyheath earlier, telling her screaming sprog, " shut yer 'effin' mouff, else i'll bleedin' 'it yer" Must have been educated at one of the better local schools.
  • [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]not heard much, except some chav single mother in Bexleyheath earlier, telling her screaming sprog, " shut yer 'effin' mouff, else i'll bleedin' 'it yer" Must have been educated at one of the better local schools.

No need to bring my wife into the conversation :-)
  • sorry Covered, sure she wasn't yours, this one had a Millsmall tattoo on her neck.
  • Sponsored links:

• I heard something earlier
  • In Morden today I saw people talking, but didn't hear what was said.
  • There's someone talking on the telly right now - might turn up the sound so I can hear it.
  • [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]sorry Covered, sure she wasn't yours, this one had a Millsmall tattoo on her neck.

LOL i might have guessed
  • Ok, albeit hijacked, this thread is fantastic. #9 just about made me spit out my breakfast I was laughing so hard!
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]In Morden today I saw people talking, but didn't hear what was said.

Ghastly Chav infested place is Morden.
  • I can also confirm that what was not said by Gold this morning has also not been heard on the south coast if that helps?
  • can we sink this one pls??
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]nope, but I did hear during the week that David Gold was best man at Paul Scally's wedding ! (his latest one)

this wasn't actually a wind up !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]nope, but I did hear during the week that David Gold was best man at Paul Scally's wedding ! (his latest one)

this wasn't actually a wind up !

Spot on :-)