Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nigel Capelin - Ed. RIP

edited February 2022 in General Charlton
sorry to see him leaving.

Lovely guy and I wish him well in the future.

No doubt his exit will spark much speculation but for now would just like to say thanks Biffo.

Comments

• Options
    Mmmm ... not sure the right one has gone here.
  • Options
    One of those faceless individuals that has beavered away behind the scenes over the years with invaluable input.
    I, along with 95% of Addicks(I asume), wouldn't know him if he came up and said hello.
    Having said that good luck in the future Nigel...........oh yes, forgot to mention...what an unfortunate name!
  • Options
    I was trying to build up courage to ask about the 3 at the top but someone got in there before me (what is that poster's name on here)?
  • Options
    Didn't he join roundabout the time Peter Varney did?
  • Options
    A little after I think.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Mmmm ... not sure the right one has gone here.

Why?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Wrong thread
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I was trying to build up courage to ask about the 3 at the top but someone got in there before me (what is that poster's name on here)?

It was me :-)
  • Options
    Okay I thought it was ! but just thought id confirm my suspicions!
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Very sad to learn today that Nigel has died.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh no, that’s terribly sad news. Was thinking about him recently after @Suthers posted that caricature of the SMT.  Rip Nigel. Gone to sign a pile of cheques in the sky. 
  • Options
    Oh no, that's so sad, wouldn't often enjoy a pint with him when Floyd's was called Floyd's, great company and one very clever man. RIP 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Ugh, very sad. RIP. 

How old was he?
  • Options
    Ugh, very sad. RIP. 

How old was he?
    65 I believe but not sure
  • Options
    Very sad news.
    RIP Nigel.
  • Options