Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Today I will mostly be listening to ....

Comments

• today I have been listening to every possible joke and jibe about our cup exit from just about every one of my so called work colleagues :(
  • hot rats-frank zappa
  • Joi - Without Zero
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]today I have been listening to every possible joke and jibe about our cup exit from just about every one of my so called work colleagues :(

that just made me say "awwww" out loud!
  • Nothing this morning, I've a throbbing head and the phone ringing sounds like a fire alarm.
    And on a Tuesday too!

;o)
  • Bit of Easy Star All-Stars this morning, Dub Side Of The Moon, has me very chilled. Must change to something banging soon tho, to make me feel more energetic, as the gym is my next destination
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]today I have been listening to every possible joke and jibe about our cup exit from just about every one of my so called work colleagues :(

one of the joys of being free lance is no office to get stick from even if I did get a little from a Gills supporting client this morning. Still he was playing me to talk to him so it was grin and bear it time.

Any heard the new Joss Stone album? Meant to be back to the style of her first.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]today I have been listening to every possible joke and jibe about our cup exit from just about every one of my so called work colleagues :(

that just made me say "awwww" out loud!
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]today I have been listening to every possible joke and jibe about our cup exit from just about every one of my so called work colleagues :(

one of the joys of being free lance is no office to get stick from even if I did get a little from a Gills supporting client this morning. Still he was playing me to talk to him so it was grin and bear it time.

Good job I can take it as well as give it :) consoled myself listening to Lou Reed's Berlin album. (20th anniversary and all that)
  • Darwin Deez - Constellation.
  • If Lou Reed's Berlin doesn't cheer you up then nothing will : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Jeff Buckley - Grace
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If Lou Reed's Berlin doesn't cheer you up then nothing will : - )

Incredibly depressing album, yet still brilliant
  • Alyth McCormack - People Like Me
  • The clock slowly tick tocking towards 19.45
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Is it full of cover versions?
    Saw her on Saturday kitchen on at weekend - still find her annoying.
    At least she seems to have lost that awful mid-atlantic drawl she had.
    Cant knock her singing voice though.
  • the four seasons-vivaldi

aqualung-jethro tull
  • Just put on some classic Tamla Motown ... excellent.

Aqualung, haven't played that for a while, may get an airing tomorrow.
  • Right now winding down my working day with Ernest Ranglin ........quality!
  • ultra lounge- compilation of cool sounds for those of us, who like to to think we are but are sadly not. lounge lizard not!
  • Sponsored links:

• Daydream nation. - Sonic Youth. I love it.
  • Baaba Maal live at the Royal Festival Hall
    (saw him live and his entourage at a festival this summer)

And before that Alexis Corner & friends (inc Bill Wyman & Charlie Watts) live at The Marquee, 1983

Going down the pub in 10 mins to see a local band
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Baaba Maallive at the Royal Festival Hall
    (saw him live and his entourage at a festival this summer)

And before thatAlexis Corner & friends(inc Bill Wyman & Charlie Watts) live at The Marquee, 1983

Going down the pub in 10 mins to see a local band

"The Wurzels" ...Oggy??
  • As Someone who cannot abide R&B and UK Garage I have to say that Dizee Rascals Remix of Stevie V's classic Dirty Cash is excellent. Worth Listening out for.
  • today I am listening to silence.......

Afeter all the digs about Northwich last week, today, silence.

"Smug mode on"
  • fine young cannibals
  • The Specials..........
    "This is the dawning..........."
  • Deadmau5 - For lack of a better name
  • Bombay Bicycle Club