Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pick n Mix

Marvellous just found a shop in Holborn that sells 'it.

Lovely lovely lovely.

What's your favourite.

Fizzy cola bottles for me

Comments

• sweeties

get yourself on here arf!!!!
  • suzi you absolute bloody legend
  • Those opaque light blue and pink fizzy bottles (bubblegum flavour?!)

Yum yum
  • This site brings back memories!

They even do Mighty Imps! Haven't heard of them for donkey's years!
  • Bloke on my course last week took his kids and a mate to see a film the other week and he told them to get themselves some pick-and-mix. £18+ later............. :-O

and that was without drinks! He paid up too, said he'd have felt a tight arse if he'd have told them to put them back.

Someone done a stand up bit about telling the kids to go for the marshmallows because of their (lack of) weight. Peter Kay I think?
  • my friend and i used to share a bag of pick and mix to go to sidcup cinema when we were younger. however, i got wise to that as she preferred chocoloate covered brazils and i like all the gummy sweets. so we got our own bags from then on, she always wondered why i was still eating my 'same price' bag half way through the film, when she'd finished by the trailers! she only got about 4 sweets.
  • Hmmmm, can't beat cherry cola bottles and flying saucers.... Yum!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]Marvellous just found a shop in Holborn that sells 'it.

Lovely lovely lovely.

What's your favourite.

Fizzy cola bottles for me

Why get pick n mix when you have Krispy Kreme up the road!
  • The newsagent opposite the Bugle in Charlton Village does pick and has those big jars of sweets. Really nice, friendly people running it as well.

Also sell old fashioned toys such as a die-cast metal spud gun.
  • Great Pick and mix sweet shop in greenwich market,just down from the powder monkey, does all the old classics,nice friendly little shop you could spend ages in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Badger, you mean spend a packet in! Great shop that, the FPO always has to go in there when we go to the market.
  • Yeah,that's the one,god it makes me feel old, we had some great sweets then.