Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Real Facts About NVFC

Jeesh, I wish that people who post on this site and who are Vics fans get their facts right!

The game that we played 3 fans against was v Maidstone in November 86. Not Scarborough (although they did win the league that year and became the first club to be automatically promoted to the FL).

And a fat lot of good it did them!

Comments

• We had the coach driver from Niddries on the bench at Great Harwood one miserable Tuesday night back in the 70s too.
  • One real fact about Trickers is that we are a nit-picky lot and like nothing better than squabling between ourselves and picking out faults.

Shit on your own doorstep G&W, not when a guest in others houses. Sheez.
  • You are in the middle of nowhere with crap transport links
  • Fair one lads, I lost interest in the last thread as entertaining as it was I'm too young to be reading that much.

If it's any consolation I'm with you Northwich Vic lot, bloody sneaky trick by te other lot you ask me!

I won't be there on the day unfortunately, massive blow out the night before and the luxury of it being on the box has put my pennies back in my pocket. Hope you stay afloat chaps
  • [cite]Posted By: Northwich Tricker[/cite]One real fact about Trickers is that we are a nit-picky lot and like nothing better than squabling between ourselves and picking out faults.

Our fans should get on famously with each other then.
  • [cite]Posted By: DRAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Northwich Tricker[/cite]One real fact about Trickers is that we are a nit-picky lot and like nothing better than squabling between ourselves and picking out faults.

Our fans should get on famously with each other then.

When their not nit picking or arguing ;)