Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New bird on Countdown

Comments

• The poor middle aged bloke contestant with the glasses can hardly contain himself.

I mean, come on, those shoes. . . .
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]I mean, come on, those shoes. . . .

Is that an instruction?
  • Richard Whiteley must be kicking himself for popping his clogs & missing out on working with this fantastic bit of skirt!
  • Imagine trying to concentrate on your consonants with that piece of filth in front of you...

There must be some all time lowest scores going on at the moment.

Thanks for the updated screen shots everybody - you are most kind!
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite] that piece of filth

love it , fair description !
  • That's filth 'in a good way'!

You know what I mean!
  • oh yes oh yes she's filth alright 'in a good way'!
  • I could only get a four letter word Jeff.... S O R T
  • Looking good again today, eh Shag?
  • Oh yes mate , the straight barnet and royal blue is a winner
  • Sponsored links:

• Gawd, she's at it again.

I may have to give her the privilege of being doing a series on Sky+. . . .
  • Nice.
    Mrs.MOG wants to know why "Countdown" is on the Sky+.............
    ;-)
  • Sorry i'm late...been at the local nick discussing a restraining order.

13rachel13.jpg

13rachel5.jpg

13rachel7.jpg

13rachel10.jpg

13rachel8.jpg
  • how disappointing. why does a woman have to wear skimpy clothes on a proramme like this?
  • edited October 2009
    Oh dear. I think I've just soiled myself.

Jesus Henry Christ that is utterly droolsome. I think she's got the nicest arse I've ever seen.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]how disappointing. why does a woman have to wear skimpy clothes on a proramme like this?

If I was her I'd be more concerned that I was being made to wear correction shoes...
  • I can't see the bloody pictures !!!
  • god-DAMN! I gotta start watchin countdown!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]how disappointing. why does a woman have to wear skimpy clothes on a proramme like this?

When she started there were loads of people saying she isn't as good as carol, and that she wasn't very good at maths, etc. surprising as soon as she started showing her body off that all stopped...
  • don't really have a problem with her not doing the maths puzzles
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]don't really have a problem with her not doing the maths puzzles

Neither do I - as long as she keeps wearing the dresses!
  • That has cheered up a grumpy up man on a not very good Friday in the office.
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]don't really have a problem with her not doing the maths puzzles

What "maths puzzles" ?
  • Why don't they ever have female contestants that would do well in the 'Would Ya' stakes? They always seem to be retired librarians who should be at home knitting.
  • Contestants? Why ruin the show with contestants.

Very *disappointing*.
  • JT, thank you very much. It's nice to see that girls in the west have still got what it takes.
  • i have amended my christmas list.
    what used to read "tickets for mock the week or have i got news for you" now reads "front row seats for countdown"
  • edited October 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i have amended my christmas list.
    what used to read "tickets for mock the week or have i got news for you" now reads "front row seats for countdown"[/quote]

Fill your boots PBS their free as well, though turning up for the show in a raincoat may not get you in ;)

http://www.freetickets.org.uk/free-tickets/tv-shows/countdown-tickets/
  • With Penny Smith in dictionary corner today as well - what a win double
  • she's got her friday night on the town i'm gonna get it big time dress on the horny little bitch