Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

In a desperate hope to stop this song debate!

edited September 2009 in General Charlton
I'm getting a bit tired of the constant "i hate this song, I hate that song" debate. How about we run a vote thread on peoples suggestions and try and get some really going. I'm sure there must be enough posters on here in the covered end that if we persevere we can do something about it! There was a few good ones in the recent thread. let's all stop moaning and make a difference.

Comments

• Without pissing on your fire, I really don't see how a vote would get things going?

No offence meant, but getting opinions via a vote on which chant the masses like best, to actually getting them going during a game is unrealisitic.

There were some crackers in the recent thread, but to really get them going you need more than a handful on side, and why would everyone bother when they can quite happily chant and clap about incest?

Maybe we can change this up at Leeds on Saturday??
  • just a thought just wondered if a little bit of perseverance on a few simple ideas might start the ball rolling
  • Shawn you have only been set up since August, you will learn with time that, whatever you do, there are some threads that return again and again- this is one of them,admit defeat now!
  • ok, ok I surrender !!
  • Charlton Life Independent Travel Original Rendition Singers. Yeovil away. The way forward.
  • [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Charlton Life Independent Travel Original Rendition Singers. Yeovil away. The way forward.

think you need another I in there somewhere !!
  • edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Charlton Life Independent Travel Original Rendition introduction Singers. Yeovil away. The way forward.

think you need another I in there somewhere !!

Sorry forgot the introduction.
  • [cite]Posted By: eraserhead78[/cite]I'm getting a bit tired of the constant "i hate this song, I hate that song" debate. How about we run a vote thread on peoples suggestions and try and get some really going. I'm sure there must be enough posters on here in the covered end that if we persevere we can do something about it! There was a few good ones in the recent thread. let's all stop moaning and make a difference.
    Can we also have a vote about renditions of Humpty Dumpty. Absolutely mental advocating using horses to re-assemble broken eggs. [(c) Gervais]