Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jermaine Defoe

I saw harry redknap on SSN tonight praising Jermaine defoe and he stated that he knew what he was all about as he has known him since he was 14. Defoe was 16 when he left wasnt he so Redknap was tapping him up for two years before he left us for redknaps west ham, bastards!

Comments

• not so keen on my bent over defoe in premiership goals bet after tonight.... little runt
  • Horrible little prick. Sticks in my craw that i put him in my fantasy team - felt filthy doing that.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Horrible little prick. Sticks in my craw that i put him in my fantasy team - felt filthy doing that.

How could you ?? tut tut tut ;-)
  • He's an excellent footballer, always has been and the abuse given to him by CAFC fans has probably helped make him the player he is.
  • edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]He's an excellent footballer, always has been and the abuse given to him by CAFC fans has probably helped make him the player he is.

lol
  • No doubt Redknapp was painting Defoe's mum's kitchen when he was 14! (I hope i'm not the only one that knows he story behind this poorly planned joke)
  • I'd like to know ;-)
  • He's everything i despise about modern footballers. Flash, cockey, no loyalty to anyone, brainless, just an odius little man.

That said he appears to be in the form of his life.
  • [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]He's everything i despise about modern footballers. Flash, cockey, no loyalty to anyone, brainless, just an odius little man.

That said he appears to be in the form of his life.

There is no loyalty in football, full stop, apart from the supporters, anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly a mentalist ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• To be fair he is a good player...however as a person i cannot stand him.
    If your on £80,000 p/w at least show some class, Defoe has none. Sleeping with Danielle 'it must be like throwing a sausage down an alley' Lloyd is not classy.
  • unfortunately b4 when the wage discrepancies were minimal players could afford to be loyal to clubs
    but with all the dough flying about the players loyalty will be to their families well being and their bank balance
    and i'm sure most of us would go the same route and if you wouldn't have done a spotty parker and left to double your dough and secure your families future then you are either a liar or too good to be true
  • [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]To be fair he is a good player...however as a person i cannot stand him.
    If your on £80,000 p/w at least show some class, Defoe has none. Sleeping with Danielle 'it must be like throwing a sausage down an alley' Lloyd is not classy.

Doesn't Miss Lloyd now go out with his team mate Jamie O'Hara?
  • I saw Defoe interviewed on TV last night and I swear to God his face looked different.
    Has he had a nose job or something?

Maybe I should lay off the sauce!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: valleygary[/cite]To be fair he is a good player...however as a person i cannot stand him.

Doesn't Miss Lloyd now go out with his team mate Jamie O'Hara?

She does, shame, nice lad otherwise.
  • Crackin hat-trick though. Belted the third one so hard I didn't even see it go in.
  • edited August 2009
    I'm a complete idiot.
  • whatever I think of him (and I hate him with a passion the little judas c***) - he's a fcuking cracking little player.
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]whatever I think of him (and I hate him with a passion the little judas c***) - he's a fcuking cracking little player.

Agreed.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]He's an excellent footballer, always has been and the abuse given to him by CAFC fans has probably helped make him the player he is.
    The chief WUM at his best
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]No doubt Redknapp was painting Defoe's mum's kitchen when he was 14! (I hope i'm not the only one that knows he story behind this poorly planned joke)[/quote]

No you're not the only one. Couldn't offer him cash could they?
  • I completely hate him. It's weird, he may be a perfectly OK person in real life.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]He's an excellent footballer, always has been and the abuse given to him by CAFC fans has probably helped make him the player he is.[/quote]

He's an average footballer, but a good goalscorer however only when he's motivated.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]He's an excellent footballer, always has been and the abuse given to him by CAFC fans has probably helped make him the player he is.

He's an average footballer, but a good goalscorer however only when he's motivated.

Reminds me of a certain Mr Hales, goal scorers have just got that X-Factor in the penalty box..no rhyme or reason for it and as long as the game is played, will forever remain a mystery.
  • So to Summarise :-
    Great Goalscorer
    Average Team Player
    Zero Loyalty to Club
    Lives in China Whites
    Bangs Wannabe WAG's
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So to Summarise :-
    Great Goalscorer
    Average Team Player
    Zero Loyalty to Club
    Lives in China Whites
    Bangs Wannabe WAG's

You forgot.........drives like a tosser!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]So to Summarise :-
    Great Goalscorer
    Average Team Player
    Zero Loyalty to Club
    Lives in China Whites
    Bangs Wannabe WAG's[/quote]

Yep...and prolly drives a baby Bentley too.

As was said of Steve Bull, a lousy first touch, but it didn't matter because with the second he'd put the ball in the back of the net.
  • I remember Matt le Tissiers brother complaining to a radio phone in after some moaned that he done fck all in the game apart from those two goals !!!

I think the Charlton hatred of Defoe is a little extreme given he was 16 and never played when he moved clubs
    And he did become one of our top 10 transfer fees received when the compensation came in.
    Does annoy me though when he is mentioned as part of the 'academy'
  • As others have stated not my type of person/player but seems to be the modern striker and scores.

Never met the guy, perhaps the media image is a bit blown up and exaggerated , I think I love to dislike him based on media speculation probably......

I have heard that he does not drink!.... or is this another media invention.
  • A snippet of gossip from our friends at Popbitch

“As Chelsea face a long transfer ban for being naughty when buying young players, and other top clubs prepare to endure similar sanctions, let’s look back 10 years to a simpler time.

“We’re told that Jermain Defoe decided to leave Charlton to sign for West Ham aged 16… because West Ham promised to buy his mum a fridge.”

We say that this disgusting cooling appliance-related behaviour calls for an immediate transfer ban. Then again, that’s probably exactly what West Ham’s owners want right now…