Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Favourite Crisps?

It's lunchtime and I'm hungry, so thought I'd see what everyone's favourite brand of crisps is?

I've gotta say Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli...

Comments

• doritoes cheese
  • Kettle Chips - Sea salt & Balsamic Vinegar
  • Tangy Toms - 15p a bag, great for post - hangover ballast!

Seabrooks Salt and Vinegar take some beating. I don't really buy into this 'gourmet crisps' idea, although Pringles Lime and Chilli are good
  • It's got to be Tyrrells Sweet Chilli and Red pepper -They are the nuts (not literally -that would be nobby's)
  • Salt & Vinegar Discos
    Pickled Onion Monster Munch
  • [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]It's lunchtime and I'm hungry, so thought I'd see what everyone's favourite brand of crisps is?

Yep - the don of all crisps. Nothing else even comes close
  • frazzles
  • Pickled Onion space raiders and Tangy Toms
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]It's lunchtime and I'm hungry, so thought I'd see what everyone's favourite brand of crisps is?

Yep - the don of all crisps. Nothing else even comes close

The best walkers sensations is balsamic vinegar and onion, even though it is plainly a tarted up version of the true classic pickled onion flavour
  • Sponsored links:

• personally I'd rather have plain old pickled onion monster munch instead of the balsamic vinegar and onion.

Back in my school days 10p pickled onion space raiders weren't bad either.

Had forgotten about the Tyrrells actually foxy; they are gorgeous. However wtf is their current promotion of "Win a tractor" about though?
  • Bacon Fries. It's just a shame that hardly anywhere sells them.
  • Bovril cant find them anywhere and in second place tomato sauce flavour.
  • Ready Salted rocks my world
  • Seabrooks crinkle cut sea salted.......

Cannot be beaten.
  • [cite]Posted By: fox in the box[/cite]It's got to be Tyrrells Sweet Chilli and Red pepper -They are the nuts (not literally -that would be nobby's)

gotta agree with this
  • Had those Nando's piri piri crisps the other week they were pretty good, my faves have to be salt and vinegar McCoys
  • Do Walkers still do the Lamb and Mint ones? If so them! Otherwise Walkers Cheese and Onion
  • CHEESE & ONION

Nothing else counts.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Gotta say nandos are lovely but crisps are bad
  • Marks & Spencer's beef and onion used to be my favourites but they changed a few years ago and now just taste overcooked.
  • worcestershire sauce yum yum
  • edited August 2009
    Forget Nando's, Cofresh's Chakri sticks are the best. It's time to stop making potatoes taste of weird stuff & start crunching the good stuff. Though I'm worried that this is a Nigel topic...
  • Texas Barbecue pringles :)
  • Like quite a few of these being spoken about but for me its got to be Quavers
  • What DA9 said - Love all crisps to be honest though
  • love all crisps, but quavers are just timeless
  • Unsalted Kettle chips.
  • Burt's - no crisp is crisper. Plain is great but the paprika is just gorgeous