Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Four Four Two Season Predictions 09/10

League one in their opinion as below

1. Leeds
2. Southend
3. Brentford
4. MK Dons
5. Millwall
6. Gillingham
7. Huddersfield
8. Bristol Rovers
9. Exeter
10. Leyton Orient
11. Charlton
12. Colchester
13. Brighton
14. Oldham
15. Norwich
16. Hartlepool
17. Walsall
18. Swindon
19. Southampton
20. Yeovil
21. Wycombe
22. Tranmere
23. Carlisle
24. Stockport

Comments

• Options
    dear oh dear...
  • Options
    Good no-one predicts us to do anything.

Yet if by the end of August we still have our midfield together we will surely have one of the strongest midfields in the division?
  • Options
    Gillingham 6th is as far as i got.
  • Options
    whoever predicted this was on the piss at the time.
  • Options
    Would be intresting to find out who predicted the final standings of the table or was it the order he just picked the teams out the bag, cant really see how any of it makes any sense, lets hope they publish their forcasts with the final tables at the end of the season
  • Options
    2 promoted teams in the top 6 eh !!
  • Options
    Poor old Wycombe predicted to be relegated while the other 3 promoted team finish in the top half :-(
  • Options
    weird.....must be on drugs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Gillingham 6th is as far as i got.

This is the rest of it mate

7. Huddersfield
    8. Bristol Rovers
    9. Exeter
    10. Leyton Orient
    11. Charlton
    12. Colchester
    13. Brighton
    14. Oldham
    15. Norwich
    16. Hartlepool
    17. Walsall
    18. Swindon
    19. Southampton
    20. Yeovil
    21. Wycombe
    22. Tranmere
    23. Carlisle
    24. Stockport
  • Options
    Its rubish, we'll be up by Xmas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Gillingham 6th is as far as i got.

This is the rest of it mate

7. Huddersfield
    8. Bristol Rovers
    9. Exeter
    10. Leyton Orient
    11. Charlton
    12. Colchester
    13. Brighton
    14. Oldham
    15. Norwich
    16. Hartlepool
    17. Walsall
    18. Swindon
    19. Southampton
    20. Yeovil
    21. Wycombe
    22. Tranmere
    23. Carlisle
    24. Stockport

I've only made it to Norwich this time mate.
  • Options
    You'll have to buy the magazine mate I can't copy and paste all day
  • Options
    Oh well. WSC put us in the Playoffs!
  • Options
    Load of ill informed rubbish. Southampton will finish far higher than 19th despite 10 point deduction. Pardew's a good impact manager, he'll show his true colours the following season.

Tranmere dropping from 7th last season to relegation - why?
    Southend finishing 2nd - why?
    Brentford 3rd - why?
    Brighton - recently taken over, new investment but apparently they won't even make it into the top half, yet perennial strugglers Orient are going to have their best season for ages up in 10th.

How these clueless halfwits get paid to write about football is beyond me!
  • Options
    Totally agree with Mr Largo, these predictions seem to favour the throw 24 names in a hat, pull them out and write them down method of prediction. I daren't predict where we will end up- we could be further on the road to meeting Bradford City or we could begin a triumphant return to former glories, it's so hard to predict but what I do know is that 442 don't give a toss about any league outside the Premier. Remember they predicted us to finish 3rd in the Championship last year!! (I rest my case)
  • Options
    The tosser who came up with those predictions is probably a Manure or Chel$ki plastic.

Us lot are hardly knowledgeable about the Third Division.

He's just shown that he knows even less.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]

Tranmere dropping from 7th last season to relegation - why?

Hey! We did a pretty good job of dropping from 11th in 08 to relegation in 09!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]How these clueless halfwits get paid to write about football is beyond me!

They had us to finish 3rd last season. Nuff said.
  • Options
    Utter madness. I can see us in mid table but Southend why? Tilson went stale two seasons ago. How has their squad improved over last year? Brentford? Please, I understand momentum but not when most of your squad aren't league one standard. Gillingham will find it hard with such a small squad. Exeter? Two promotions is excellent but rarely is a third challenged for if there's no cash. At least I'm intrigued to see them play unlike most teams.

We could easily be mid table but with a few tweaks who knows? Either way. Gillingham with a bit of bad luck will be relegated, a bit of good barely mid-table.
  • Options
    Gillingham? surely going down the bunch of pikeys
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Southend 2nd? who wrote this my Mum. She know squat about football it must have been her.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Southend 2nd? who wrote this my Mum. She know squat about football it must have been her.

"Probably got help from their mum, who got help from her mum....."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Good no-one predicts us to do anything.

Yet if by the end of August we still have our midfield together we will surely have one of the strongest midfields in the division?
    To be fair I think it was pretty much the strongest midfield in the division last year. Injuries, bad luck, lack of a finisher (that was played consistently with a target man), inept tactics and team selection will always drag you down.
  • Options
    Cant see Southend finishing in the top half in fact i think they may struggle this year. the have last a few key players and have not replaced them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Gillingham? surely going down the bunch of pikeys

Lol we call them pikeys, palace call us pikeys, millwall call palace pikeys.... Yet NONE of us are actually GENUINE PIKEYS!
  • Options
    You've not been to Gillingham then Dazzler?
  • Options
    2. Southend
    3. Brentford
    4. MK Dons
    5. Millwall
    6. Gillingham

I shudder to think if that ACTUALLY happened ....
  • Options
    From long experience the Championship, L1 and 2 come May are nothing like those predicted in FourFourTwo or any other football publication. After all when they ask each team's so called expert 99% of them say we should make the play offs! I would take the above with the smallest pinch of salt...
  • Options
    it's only a prediction .... i mean no expert in the world could have predicted we would have finished so far rock bottom of the league last year but with the expert help of pardew and the main man parky we were impressively bad last year...... if only that goat had been given a chance!!
  • Options
    Sure predictions can go wrong, but it'd be nice if there was even a bit of footie logic in there. Last season I still saw us making low mid-table, with some hopefull dreams. There was no way until Novemeber that I thought relegation was close to actuality. Thing's change but that top half is a farce.

As someone pointed out Southend should be nowhere near Brighton, if Forster stays fit him and Dickinson without much help would have them in the play offs; let alone adding Crofts and Virgo to the mix, along with their two solid ex MK Dons' lads. Maybe most of us will get it wrong but I'm intrigued to see Southend's placing now. Spread betters sportindex have Brighton about fifth and Southend mid table..... I know who I'd agree with.