Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

10 minutes ago I saw

Keith Peacock jogging up Parkhill Road in Bexley. Charlton legend, always kept himself fit.

Comments

• Then what happened...?
  • Is this a sign, are there any companies with an office in Parkhill Road???

Maybe they forgot to take some important documents to the meeting at the Valley and sent Keith back to collect them before the takeover announcement.
  • He's probably starting up front next week.
  • "Then what happened...?"

I carried on driving and he disappeared in my rear view mirror.
  • I can hardly bear the excitement...
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I can hardly bear the excitement...

miserable git
  • Half an hour ago I saw a fleet of cars pulling into the Charlton training ground!!!
  • no just sarcy and bored on a Friday.. when's the next takeover deadline?
  • So you passed him in your car eh!
    Sorry but this is just another takeover thread.
    Utter bollocks IMHO.
  • well i've seen 3 cars with charlton stickers in the back this morning - oh yes, beat that for joy
  • Sponsored links:

• He probably asked RM what was happening and he told him where to go...
  • I met Keith Peacock back in May, he was out here in Alberta watching his son play for my local team in a warm up game - we had split the squad into two & were playing against each other.

I was managing one of the teams but I got so carried away chatting to KP - that I didn't even notice that one of our players was down & injured and needed subbing & half the team were shouting at me to do so! Not sure KP was impressed with my attention to detail!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Half an hour ago I saw a fleet of cars pulling into the Charlton training ground!!![/quote]

Is this for real?
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlieee[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Half an hour ago I saw a fleet of cars pulling into the Charlton training ground!!!

Is this for real?

Sure, the players were turning up for training
  • [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]Keith Peacock jogging up Parkhill Road in Bexley. Charlton legend, always kept himself fit.

he just jogged past my door in the shropshire hills,,,,thats some jogging.
  • He was looking quite ill a while back and so this is excellent news.
  • Keith Peacock just jogged past my third floor window on High Holborn
  • [cite]Posted By: jollyrobin[/cite]He was looking quite ill a while back and so this is excellent news.

you would too if you'd just run from bexley to the shropshire hills!
  • a couple of days back i met kevin lisbie in Ipswich! He was looking as young as ever.
  • Guess who I just saw jogging past the Penshaw Monument....?
  • Sponsored links:

• pretty sure I saw Jonjo yesturday driving a little blue car, being followed by an older chap in a range rover with C4FC as the number plate.

Peacock just ran past my house, hes out late!
  • Drove past mike riley jogging in fowey in full FA uniform.
  • Why was you wearing a full FA uniform...?
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Why was you wearing a full FA uniform...?

He was running the line ... ?

;o)
  • Just went past my front door. Pretty sure it was Keithie, about 5' 6", black tash, number 11 on his back and was ball juggling as he ran.
    I invited him in for a cuppa, but he said he couldn't stop as he was trying to get fit.
    Should be back in the northern hemisphere tomorrow as he said he's got a meeting with Reg and Curbs on Monday!
  • [cite]Posted By: Talal[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: razil[/cite]I can hardly bear the excitement...

miserable git

what ?