Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Richard Hammond

MCSMCS
edited September 2006 in Other Football and Sports
Anyone hear that he is seriously ill in hosi after an accident involving a high speed car made out of gas cylinders or something.

Terrible news, as i like the Hamster.

Comments

• No! really? When?
  • Critically ill after crashing at 300 plus mph in a jet propelled dragster.
  • The news is here...

hamster
  • Apparently his condition has gone from critical to 'serious but stable'.

Fingers crossed he's ok.
  • oh guys... i was being facetious. sorry.

jaded after your two weeks raving in rhodes foreverred?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]oh guys... i was being facetious. sorry.

jaded after your two weeks raving in rhodes foreverred?

I thought it was strange for you to be slow on the news, particularly as it was in the sun.
  • That site has raised nearly £3,500 for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance..... in a day. Unbelievable!
  • Amazing these things aren't funded through the tax.

Oh, hold on, this is Britain. Carry on...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]That site has raised nearly £3,500 for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance..... in a day. Unbelievable!

That's really good!

Hope Richard continues to get better! I know a few arty people who know him and say he is a complete gent!
  • Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond was transferred out of intensive care on Friday as doctors said he was making "satisfactory progress" after suffering brain injuries in a high-speed crash.

"This morning he was moved out of intensive care onto a high dependency unit," said a spokesman at Leeds General Infirmary. "He is making satisfactory progress."

Although doctors remain concerned about his condition they have said they are "reasonably optimistic that he will make a good recovery."
  • Really hope he makes a full recovery - seems like a top bloke to me. One of those down to earth kind of 'celebs' that you could imagine being one of your mates (not that I sit at home imagining Richard Hammond was one of my mates - I do have a few real ones.............well, I say a few........a couple........is a couple two?........might be slightly overestimating in that case......).
  • but we're your friends pass it... so you have more than a couple..
  • [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite](not that I sit at home imagining Richard Hammond was one of my mates - I do have a few real ones.............well, I say a few........a couple........is a couple two?........might be slightly overestimating in that case......).

Lol nice one
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]but we're your friends pass it... so you have more than a couple..

Awwww, schucks.....that's made me feel all warm and fuzzy.....
  • edited September 2006
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]that's made me feel all warm and fuzzy.....

easy tiger. she said 'friends'

don't go getting the wrong idea :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]that's made me feel all warm and fuzzy.....

easy tiger. she said 'friends'

don't go getting the wrong idea :-)

Get your mind out of the gutter Bartram!
  • look how much that webpage has made now!!!! £36,000. jaysus thats amazing.
  • they'll soon have enough to buy a new dragster...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]look how much that webpage has made now!!!! £36,000. jaysus thats amazing.

It's now just over £60,000!
  • £138,000 !!