Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Royal Ascot

JTJT
edited June 2009 in Other Football and Sports
Kicks off today with 3 group 1s.

Fancy Delegator to do Mastercraftsman today back on Firmer ground in the St James
Tax Free in the sprint for Dandy Nicholls at a decent price.

1st Day selections:

Gladitarous
Tax Free ew
Delegator
Marsh Wabler ew
Kayf Aramis
The Hermitage

Anyone else on anything?

VCbet are running the beat victor comp each day again this week, just got to beat their selections to win a 5 quid bet (fairly easy)and the overall winner gets a 500 quid one. www.beatvictor.com

Comments

• Yep, trixie @ sp :-

2.30 Gladiatorus
    3.05 Scenic Blast
    4.20 Canford Cliffs

One for Saturday is J J the Jet Plane, saw this run the other week @ Windsor, looked a quality animal.

Good luck all..
  • I saw some fine fillies at Waterloo this morning.

I also saw quite a lot of mutton dressed as lamb...
  • I'm there tomorrow, I really don't care much for the Flat, I am a NH man. I always go to Royal Ascot though because it's great day out. A real good booze up, some stunning sights and a great sing-song by the bandstand to finish. I harldy ever even see a horse!
    Still recovering from a very long day at the Oval yesterday, going to have to do it all again tomorrow! Breakfast in Smithfield at 9am.....
  • See you there Chirps !
  • Nice to see the credit crunch hasn't affected the CL community!
  • going tomorrow,mate's horse is running - rose blossom and has a a chance so it should be a good day out
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Nice to see the credit crunch hasn't affected the CL community!

Well didn't stop you pottering around a golf course the other week!!
  • Todays pick for me no knowledge so dont worry.

2.30 Paco Boy
    3.05 Scenic Blast
    3.45 Delegator
    4.20 Canford Cliffs
    4.55 Judge The moment
    5.30 The Hermitage

probably only do 3.05 and 3.45
  • Er 2 out of 2 means a shocking day tomorrow although it was a 2nd fav and fav
  • Sponsored links:

• Top work mate. Had a nightmare so far
  • Def not my day. What a finish
  • Was a great day such a good finish in the big one thought he was gonna do it. Still 4 out of 6 means avoid me like the plague tomorrow.
    Nice little 13/2 judge the moment
  • Top stuff, hats off to ya.

Myself 2 from 3 (11-1 double) covered the bet.
    Shame the jockey in the first forgot the race was longer than 3f's! TWAT!

Roll on Tuesday.
  • Saw Pardew there today, he was with a group of typical dodgy looking Essex Boy types. He was wearing a blue pinstripe suit, not really suitible of Royal Ascot, just proves the man has no class. I did toy with the idea of going over and giving him some shit but wasn't pissed enough.
    Also saw Christopher Biggins strolling about with Our Cilla on is arm, the looked very regal.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Saw Pardew there today, he was with a group of typical dodgy looking Essex Boy types. He was wearing a blue pinstripe suit, not really suitible of Royal Ascot, just proves the man has no class. I did toy with the idea of going over and giving him some shit but wasn't pissed enough.
    Also saw Christopher Biggins strolling about with Our Cilla on is arm, the looked very regal.

He was probably spending the huge "termination fee" that we had to fork out after getting the benefit of his expertise in taking us into Tier Three.
  • Yeats day today
  • Monsieur Chevalier 6/4
    Take the hint 5/2
    Yeats 2/1
    Surour ew 28/1
    Monitor Closely 7/1 - really fancy this
    Quai Dorsay ew 14/1