Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England U21's

are winning 1-0 after 24 mins.

What to watch, cricket or football..............?

Comments

• 1-1 Half-Time.
    Chelski centrehalf (dunno his name) sent off after 31 minutes.
  • my sky has gone down in the storm over here it was 2 1 to us when it went off any update
  • what channel?
  • still 2-1
  • SkySports2.
  • Still 2-1, Crainie nearly f**ked up
    & 4 minutes added time.

I should be a commentator !
  • FT 2-1
  • I got virgin media and my tele didn't go anywhere. Sky is gash. FACT
  • Sky HD is the ballcox mate FACT
  • MCSMCS
    edited June 2009
    When it aint raining a storm eh dude!! I hated it when it reained hard when i had sky, always worried when it would have the next paddy!! Virgin is miles better, had both, had loads of issues and aggro with sky, had virgin now for almost 2 years not one problem, ever once!
  • Sponsored links:

• 1st time in about a year taht i have lost the picture bud so i can not grumble, considering that we just had Hail,Rain Thunder Lightening all at the same time not surprised it went TBH
  • the virgin box is rubbish takes ages to do anything. sky is much better only advantage of virgin was getting setanta free.
  • got virgin in the kitchen just for the UFC and tinternet
  • Virgin Media = The Ryan Giggs of the TV world ; )

Got shot of it when it was NTL.
    Bollox, just lost the signal. Lol
  • Anyway for those that didn't see it, England won 2-1, played for an hour with 10 men after Mancienne was sent off. Walcott was anonymous and subbed at half time as we needed to shore things up a bit. Cranie played really well at right back and then when he was moved into the centre. A bullet header from Richards put us 2-1 up about about 55 minutes and we held on for the win.
    Spain v Germany ended 0-0 so we're top of the group.