Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bluewater 10k

I seem to remember someone on here was running this. Are you all set?

my son is going to do the kids 2km race and is very excited about it.

weather was not looking too bad for sunday when I last checked.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I seem to remember someone on here was running this. Are you all set?

I however am not so excited about running with him. The shame of being beaten by an eight year old while I crawl across the line red-faced and wheezing!!!
  • Not that I'm usually up before 10 on a Sunday during close season but all the road around Waterstone Park where I live are closed 7-10am! Vehicles will be clamped etc etc so if you're planning on going to Bluewater leave it til 11 when it opens!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I seem to remember someone on here was running this. Are you all set?

I however am not so excited about running with him. The shame of being beaten by an eight year old while I crawl across the line red-faced and wheezing!!!

I'm a photographer at this event. Wasnt looking forward to it, but I am now ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I seem to remember someone on here was running this. Are you all set?

I'm a photographer at this event. Wasnt looking forward to it, but I am now ;-)

Even more reason to be worried!! I'm off to find a disguise to wear :-)
  • On a similar note did anyone on here run the Newham 10k recently? Noticed a family supporting someone at least one of who was wearing our shirt. Don't normally see that many over that side of the water and I know there's a few runners on here so thought it might have been one of us?
  • Me, I'm running.
    Looking forward it? No.
    Done absolutely no running since march!!
    But if Luva luva has donated a tenner,
    It would be rude not to take it off him ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Me, I'm running.
    Looking forward it? No.

just take it very easy till halfway as by then you will have conquered the big hill. it is not too bad from then on in. Weather is looking good as well - bbc says 23 degrees and sunny intervals so will probably be ideal weather at 8.30am.
  • When I saw the heading I thought you had got hold of the wifes credit card statement
  • [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Me, I'm running.
    Looking forward it? No.

just take it very easy till halfway as by then you will have conquered the big hill. it is not too bad from then on in. Weather is looking good as well - bbc says 23 degrees and sunny intervals so will probably be ideal weather at 8.30am.

Yeah but whats it gonna be like at 10.30 when I'm just finishing ;(