Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Tonight - Your Schedule

For those not going tonight (good luck to those that are getting there & back)

Me, Home made chicken curry, countless tubes of pringles, Humous & pitta bread, and 10 lovely cold bottles of Stella from Asda for £5.
What say you board?

Comments

• JTJT
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

and 10 lovely cold bottles of Stella from Asda for £5.

What ml are these?

I want to get a real picture of your plan in my head...
  • edited June 2009
    A few bottles of fine ale,maybe some nibbles,and maybe a calculator

Now sorted:- Flaming cheesball doritos,hot salsa dip and 4 bottles of marstons finest :)
  • The Camden for me ...........

Although 10 bottles of stella for a deep sea sounds very tempting...........
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

What ml are these?

330ml, bargain
  • home (last day in the office today before holiday - corporate golf day tomorrow and then off !), get changed and then probably wander round the Nags Head in Welling to watch the game.. come home after via the chinese takeaway.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]

What ml are these?

330ml, bargain

That is actually. May have to get on that.
  • Playing football at Goals between 6:30 - 7:30, straight home, shower and possibly watch the game in The Albany, are you going in there Smudge?
  • Train from Euston at 5.30ish to a station near Wembley, then to the stadium
  • Brief exchange of pleasantries with the wife followed by her going to yoga at 7.45.

7.45 - 8.15 Killzone 2 on PS3 accompanied by refreshments.

8.15 ko

8.17 back to Killzone once bored by football

8.45 wife home and end of all entertainment.
  • Mine will follow one of these paths ;

Scenario 1
    Collect wife from station at 5:48
    Drive home. Play with baby and put her to bed for around 7pm
    Help wife cook dinner
    Ply her with wine in the hope that she falls asleep on the sofa at around 8ish
    Watch footie

Scenario 2
    Collect wife from station at 5:48
    Drive home. Play with baby and put her to bed for around 7pm
    Help wife cook dinner
    Ply her with wine. She refuses to go to sleep and instead watch some crap about embarassing illnesses or some other such guff

I suppose I could just go to the playroom upstairs and watch it on the multiroom couldn't I !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Night of revision tonight big exam in te morning
  • Pringles and four ice cold cans of Carling. Then hope to see England win by a cricket score. Currently enjoying Sri Lanka v West Indies....
  • [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Pringles and four ice cold cans of Carling. Then hope to see England win by a cricket score. Currently enjoying Sri Lanka v West Indies....

Do people still drink cans?
    Dont think I have had a can of booze for 5 years or more.
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I suppose I could just go to the playroom upstairs

A 'playroom', what's that then? Sounds a bit late night, Channel 5, documentary to me...
  • I from work, well just got back, showered (Already) look at Cl (what i am doing now funnily enough) then give Daisy a squeeze, bath her, laugh at her in bath (she pulls funny faces in bath you see) go to kitchen, cook Lamb chops (drizzle olive oil over them and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper) in oven for half hour, mashed pots, brockley and dwarf beans (not a dig at afka thats what they are called inn it) eat that!! Whilst all the while drinking really cold cans of Strongbow (probably 5 (not all at the same time mind)), then send Mrs MCS into bedroom to watch guff, watch Engerland. Go to bed straight after and rohypnol in ell wallop!!

I thank you
  • Taxi to Baker Street. Wait for train to Wembley Park. Wonder why there are no tubes. Go to pub. Watch 10 minutes of game on pub TV. Move to another move without a TV. Drink solidly until 10.15. Ask passer-by for the result. Sigh with relief when find out score was a terrible 1-0 win with John Terry scoring a scrambled winner.
  • Bosh! Scramble home from work (thanks Bob Crow).

Crash! Cook fresh home made Fish Pie.

Smash! Catch the footy with a few bottles of frosty beer.

Wallop! Pass out around 10:30...
  • 18.30-19.30 play football 19.45-20.45 watch football 2100-2200 play again - 2215 - 2217 get home plan shower then highlights of game but fall asleep
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Pringles and four ice cold cans of Carling. Then hope to see England win by a cricket score. Currently enjoying Sri Lanka v West Indies....[/quote]

Do people still drink cans?
    Dont think I have had a can of booze for 5 years or more.[/quote]

I only buy cans to drink at home but I do pour them into a glass before drinking. I cannot stand drinking out of a can. Pints OK, bottles OK, cans NO WAY.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I from work, well just got back, showered (Already) look at Cl (what i am doing now funnily enough) then give Daisy a squeeze, bath her, laugh at her in bath (she pulls funny faces in bath you see) go to kitchen, cook Lamb chops (drizzle olive oil over them and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper) in oven for half hour, mashed pots, brockley and dwarf beans (not a dig at afka thats what they are called inn it) eat that!! Whilst all the while drinking really cold cans of Strongbow (probably 5 (not all at the same time mind)), then send Mrs MCS into bedroom to watch guff, watch Engerland. Go to bed straight after and rohypnol in ell wallop!!

I thank you

LOL

I would love you to do a daily diary !
  • Sponsored links:

• Dude, you wouldn't!! lol
  • And now waiting at Canning Town for a DLR home, thanks to the good membership of ASLEF and TSSA