Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pig flu

Scientists working on a vaccine for pig flu, are now extremely concerned that the virus will mutate with bird flu and we might soon see pigs that fly.

Comments

• Heard it's a swine to get rid of...
  • It 's okay, spoke to my doctor and he prescribed some oinkment.

I'll get me coat..............
  • Heres the source of the out break..

LatinaLoverFatMexicanWoman.jpg
  • went out for a drink last night and woke up this morning with puffy eyes, banging headache, and feelings of nausea.

Turns out I had a lucky escape - I only had wine flu.
  • serious question: how long does the virus take to show - my colleague returned from Mehico a week or two ago?
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]serious question: how long does the virus take to show

Between one and two weeks.
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]serious question: how long does the virus take to show - my colleague returned from Mehico a week or two ago?

symptons are you feel very lazy and dont want to go to work, you suddenly start listing to alot of Tito Puente music then comes the the realignment of your skull to take the shape of a sombreo, finally you find yourself shouting "Andale, adale! Arriba, arriba! eh-hah!"

the-three-amigos-salute1.jpg
  • my mate thinks he's got swine flu....I reckon he's telling porkies.
  • Just been on the phone to the NHS help line to find out more about swine flu but all i get is crackling!
  • think I may have it, my legs covered in rashers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently the symptoms of swine flu are; sweating, excessive body odour and laziness.

No wonder it went unnoticed for so long in Mexico.
  • It is not true though you know just a Ploy by our government to hide bad news like the Budget the ression and unemployment

Watching GMTV this morning waiting for people returning from Mexico in manchester

"Whats it like out there" (Journo)

"Fine nice and hot very relaxing" (nthner)

"And how are the people of Mexico dealing with the problem" (journo)

"Well we didnt buy a paper and the TV was all american so we didnt know about swine flu until we got on the plane home" (Nthner)

"Oh right back to the Studio" (journo)

now either that nthner was blind and stoopid or it is being hyped to feck by the media here for some reason or another

wheres Nigel when you need him
  • see our old friend kelvin mackenzie must come on here he has used a couple of the jokes in his page in the sun today.
  • Has everyone got pig sick with this thread ?
  • Oink.

According to my learned colleagues, the problems will occur if it hybridizes with bird flu and acquires its virulence whilst still possessing the ability to easily infect humans...

Its a big if, though.

Live, love, laugh and be happy etc.

P.S like some of the funny pics on this thread
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    ..... now either that nthner was blind and stoopid ......

What's the difference between a nthner ......... and a nthla ?

Sorry nth la ....... just couldn't resist * big smiley winky thingy*

;o)
  • Unashamedly nicked from HOF earlier today....
  • edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Oink.

According to my learned colleagues, the problems will occur if it hybridizes with bird flu and acquires its virulence whilst still possessing the ability to easily infect humans...

Nothing to do with pigs and humans being so genetically similar ......?

You know, heart valves, liver, spleen, kidneys from a pig transplanted into humans, pig skin grafts on people, and diabetics who have been given insulin-making cells taken from the pancreas of pigs. 424956.stm

Cannibals call human flesh 'Long Pig' because it tastes the same as pork. Apparently.
    Sorry, just mischief making......(!)

;o)
  • Sorry to be really grim in agreeing with Oggy. When I was a kid I lived near an old people's home. There was a fire & an old lady died. The smell was exactly like pork roasting. Or like Simon Jordan sunbathing! I've creeped myself out now...
  • I will seek and find you
    I shall take you to bed and have my way with you
    I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan and groan
    I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop
    I will exhaust you till you're relieved when I'm finished
    And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days

All My Love

Swine Flu xxxx
  • SWINE FLU HITS NEWCASTLE
  • Bloody hell Sam !
  • [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]SWINE FLU HITS NEWCASTLE

ESSEX NOW TOO:

0625pig-faced-protesters.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]I will seek and find you
    I shall take you to bed and have my way with you
    I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan and groan
    I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop
    I will exhaust you till you're relieved when I'm finished
    And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days

All My Love

Swine Flu xxxx

Woooooooh ......... I started to come over all unnecessary, Sam.
    "Exhaust me till .... " stop that, stop that.

Right, I'm off for a cold shower ......

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]SWINE FLU HITS NEWCASTLE[div id=Attachments_449579 class=Attachments][ul][div]pic21875.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Miss Piggy ....... or some other Muppet ?

;o)