Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

More Bad News re the Credit Crunch

edited April 2009 in Not Sports Related
Things have got so bad now that women are making love to men because they cant afford the batteries.

Comments

• tsk tsk, ban this sexist person

;-)
  • only a woman could make such a statement, if it was a man we would be shot down
  • can someone tell my missus that... ;-)
  • I keep hearing this phrase 'Make Love' what is it something women do whilst men are shagging!!??
  • not in my ******* house they're not
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]not in my ******* house they're not

you sure mate ;-)
  • :-) Good innit?
  • That joke is free when u join Sheila`s Wheels. Men cant but thats not sexist either.
  • ha ha ha lol
  • i know - shall i make up a joke about the the poor lap dancers loosing their homes cos the sad saps that normally pay a woman to sit naked on their lap cant afford to no longer.

some of you - cor dear talk about some of you take the fun out of a joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• LOL............dont tell me your bitting so early in the morning B and sobber as well
  • well it was gooner hater... fekk me he's a miserable sod. even on his patron saints day.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i know - shall i make up a joke about the the poor lap dancers loosing their homes cos the sad saps that normally pay a woman to sit naked on their lap cant afford to no longer.

some of you - cor dear talk about some of you take the fun out of a joke.

Rabbit Vibrator Colour Delicious Pink Rabbit Vibrator Material Solid Jelly Rubber Rabbit Vibrator Features Multi-Speed Vibrating Rabbit Vibrator Insertable Length 6 Inches Rabbit Vibrator Total Length 9 Inches Rabbit Vibrator Shaft Diameter 1.5 Inches Flexible, Waterproof, Splashproof

But we get the last laugh?
  • edited April 2009
    120kg_giant_carp04.jpg

looks like you guys have caught a big one there!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Things have got so bad now that women are making love to men because they cant afford the batteries.

Batteries, what are they???

My missus has hers plugged into the mains, the street lights dim when she gets going, I have no chance of keeping up ;-)
  • haha mike.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Things have got so bad now that women are making love to men because they cant afford the batteries.[/quote]

Batteries, what are they???

My missus has hers plugged into the mains, the street lights dim when she gets going, I have no chance of keeping up ;-)[/quote]

those 'anal intruders' are a bugger
  • i treated my missus to a new vibrator for her birthday as i work a lot of nights, she said she would have the red one on the wall, "Turn it in love thats a bloody fire extinguisher".

Fire_Extinguisher.jpg

Mike Reid RIP.
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]not in my ******* house they're not

you sure mate ;-)

Oi
  • I had my annual 'health check' at the doctors on Monday. She told me that i'm going to have to stop mastabating ! I said "why??" and she said "because i'm trying to examine you"
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I had my annual 'health check' at the doctors on Monday. She told me that i'm going to have to stop mastabating ! I said "why??" and she said "because i'm trying to examine you"

The old ones are the best! :-)
  • Curb-It little near the truth mate . Once said to me by an Ex " might get myself a rabbit at least it wont snore". So i said "well make sure it can reach the bar when its his round". Of course she meant the battery type !
  • edited April 2009
    in a sex shop the boss says he was going out for awhile and leaves shop to yong assistant.

lady comes is and asks
    "how much is that red dildo?"
    "£10"
    "OK how much is that white dildo ?
    "bigger and £30"
    "How much is that tarten one like look of that"
    "its £150"
    "wow why so much" she asks
    "its me coffee flask"

l
  • EaststandMike, so that's why the lights keep going out down our road !!