Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Inbetweeners

edited April 2009 in Not Sports Related
Episode 2 of the second series tonight and this just gets better.

Some comedy gold from the first series include 'you BUMDER', Jay lying through his teeth as often as he can, Simon chundering on the little boy and the discovery they make in the car on the way back from Camber.

The 'special' bus attacking the Fiat is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long while.

Dis-bloody-cuss

Comments

• Love this show
  • edited April 2009
    FOOTBALL FRIEND, ILL SHOW YOU BLOODY FOOTBALL FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

One of my fav. programmes after Skins, brilliant stuff, lasts weeks episode was top quality!

Does Will remind you of anyone?!?
  • Hahahaha he reminds me of a couple of people.....................

Without the intelligence
  • Saw this show mentioned on here, so thought i would catch up with the first episode and first series on on demand on me virgin media!! Have to say i felt compelled to watch it all, very funny and i love it. Shall be toonin in tonight at 10. Fave bit is where they first see wills mum and all agree that they would!! haha
  • Fwend
  • Also the tall dude Neil dancing like a robot, thats had me in stitches!!
  • 'Briefcase Wanker'!

The episode last week was the funniest thing I've seen in ages.
  • You're gonna die here posh boy
  • Best character on TV:
  • Dozen of us on the lash up the West End tonight and its my mission to get 'FEISTY ONE YOU ARE' onto some poor unsuspecting lass at some point.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Dozen of us on the lash up the West End tonight and its my mission to get 'FEISTY ONE YOU ARE' onto some poor unsuspecting lass at some point.

Have you ever been tested for anything?
  • "No like really why are you talking like that? I thought there was something wrong with you!"
  • My son has been telling me for ages to watch this and I did for the first time last week! Brilliant.

Just got the first series on DVD from Amazon for £6.99! - something for the weekend!
  • I've just hooked onto this, loved the first episode repeated last night.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Best character on TV:[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_435905 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]Inbetweeners460x2762.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Reminds me of my mate Sadsack
  • "Brilliant"
  • have watched it from the start.
    caravan club episode when neil does the robot dance and will does the 'kid at wedding' slide accross the floor.
    brilliant.
  • So can someone tell me when the episode is tonight, or if indeed it is on tonight, and what channel, just looked through me tele guide and i cant find it??
  • Yeah mate E4 at 10!
  • ah e4, cheers dude
  • Sponsored links:

• That was hilarious last night. Thank f*ck for Sky+

I think that Mr Gilbert is a comedy genius
  • Carter, about 15 of us on a pub crawl round the West End last night, we ended up in Tiger Tiger where they had Duncan from Blue 'Dj-ing'. I say dj-ing he had his headphones on and tried looking busy.

Anyway, we had everyone all lined up and started waving to him. He noticed us, and soon as he waved back we changed it to the w***er sign and then the finger. His face was a picture. I'm still chuckling now
  • edited April 2009
    "I know lets get a plane to fly over The Valley"
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Carter, about 15 of us on a pub crawl round the West End last night, we ended up in Tiger Tiger where they had Duncan from Blue 'Dj-ing'. I say dj-ing he had his headphones on and tried looking busy.

Anyway, we had everyone all lined up and started waving to him. He noticed us, and soon as he waved back we changed it to the w***er sign and then the finger. His face was a picture. I'm still chuckling now

Excellent! You have earned your hug this week!!
  • I watched last weeks episode last night! Hilarious. Last one this week I've pre-ordered the 1st&2nd Series Box Set.
  • just opened episode one series one on 4OD to watch over lunch...
  • Brilliant show.
  • Last episode tonight. Best thing on TV at the moment!
  • Anyway boys, I've gotta go and see a man about a dog.............and a women about a pussy
  • His (ex) babysitter last week was nice....................
    .......but when the wig appeared..............