Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cult status here we come (again)

edited March 2009 in General Charlton
Yonks back when we were total shit we used to have this saying when asked "from London , yu must be West Ham ---or Chelsea etc" the answer was always "bo**ox we are Charlton" a mate even had it tattooed on his arm. when i had my bar a well known Chelsea face when told i was Charlton actually said "bo**x he is Charlton " he had herd it a good few times.
Then we was on Doctor Who and dirty Den in Eastenders mentioned more than once , of course there is the Only Fools wedding. For a good while we sorta became a cult. Reading the thread re eastenders and looking towards where we are heading looks like its happening again.

Comments

• caught some of Eastenders last night for 1st time in ages............had Ricky knocking Spotty Parker for leaving us to go to Chelski, and that stopped him getting a regular England spot.........classic.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Yonks back when we were total shit we used to have this saying when asked "from London , yu must be West Ham ---or Chelsea etc" the answer was always "bo**ox we are Charlton" a mate even had it tattooed on his arm. when i had my bar a well known Chelsea face when told i was Charlton actually said "bo**x he is Charlton " he had herd it a good few times.
    Then we was on Doctor Who and dirty Den in Eastenders mentioned more than once , of course there is the Only Fools wedding. For a good while we sorta became a cult. Reading the thread re eastenders and looking towards where we are heading looks like its happening again.

Big Chris?
  • Whats the Doctor Who reference?
  • The Dr side kick used to waer a Charlton badge.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]The Dr side kick used to waer a Charlton badge.

which one?
  • cyril was the only transvestite side kick used to dress in a tutu but had a beard.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]_40191553_sophie_aldred.jpg

Would ya?
  • deffo bet hers is like the tardis inside...