Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Extreme Joke website

not sure if this has been linked before, quite hardcore jokes but some diamonds too, the blind guy rubix cube was funny tho.

Sikapedia website.

Comments

• Very good if jokes about people dying of cancer make you laugh.

Oh, well it's a free world and they're only jokes. : - (
  • H, read past the first page, Jade is just current do a search and chose topical and celeb, you will find Jimmy Carr and Gervias gold on there too. The Alfie Patten jokes are very good:

Alfie Patten is more mature than he's given credit for.

He's 13 coming on 15
  • Sorry, not having a go at you Adam but I'll pass thanks.

Jokes and humour are about context so maybe it's reading them on a website. If I heard them in the pub maybe it would have been different.

Climbs back on elevated equine.
  • no worries H, its like Roy Chubby Brown, Jim Davidson Etc... some people hate them some people love them, the only thing that gets me these days is that 'new trendy people' who love Jimmy Carr and Ricky Gervais just dont know how close they are to being one of the formentioned comedians.. Gervais makes me laugh but he does a routine about "poor sooki who has to walk carying water" and its the funnies thing ever and not racist at all, or Jimmy carr talking about having oral sex with his partner is completly fine yet roy chubby brown is targeted and hated for doing gags like this for 30 years...
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]no worries H, its like Roy Chubby Brown, Jim Davidson Etc... some people hate them some people love them, the only thing that gets me these days is that 'new trendy people' who love Jimmy Carr and Ricky Gervais just dont know how close they are to being one of the formentioned comedians.. Gervais makes me laugh but he does a routine about "poor sooki who has to walk carying water" and its the funnies thing ever and not racist at all, or Jimmy carr talking about having oral sex with his partner is completly fine yet roy chubby brown is targeted and hated for doing gags like this for 30 years...

Not going down the "chubby brown" is misunderstood line. The little I heard of his was third rate and just nasty, nasty stuff.
  • I could have said Jethro or Jimmy Jones instead of Chubby, his act of late has got rather BNP and thus i havnt seen owt of his for donkeys years now. I was just highlighting the fact how close the 'new' comedians are to becoming the old guard, people call it post ironic but hey ho..
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I could have said Jethro or Jimmy Jones instead of Chubby, his act of late has got rather BNP and thus i havnt seen owt of his for donkeys years now. I was just highlighting the fact how close the 'new' comedians are to becoming the old guard, people call it post ironic but hey ho..

OK, don't really follow comedy and I agree that some modern days comedians I have seen, on Mock the Week for example, are too close to that old school stuff for my liking.

But because so called post-modern/ironic comedians do it or something approaching it doesn't make the old stuff any better IMHO at least.
  • Legends allways stay H, Lenny Bruce, Dave Allan etc... half of the mock the week blokes will be no where this time next year, the only funny gag i heard from mock the week was

"The Queen is so old, Her muff is haunted.."

school boy he he...

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I could have said Jethro or Jimmy Jones instead of Chubby, his act of late has got rather BNP and thus i havnt seen owt of his for donkeys years now. I was just highlighting the fact how close the 'new' comedians are to becoming the old guard, people call it post ironic but hey ho..

OK, don't really follow comedy

And what exactly would call what we've been watching this season then, its not funny I know, but comedy all the same ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Legends allways stay H, Lenny Bruce, Dave Allan etc... half of the mock the week blokes will be no where this time next year, the only funny gag i heard from mock the week was

"The Queen is so old, Her muff is haunted.."

school boy he he...

0880-sid-james-laughingsid-james-laughing-posters.jpg

See, i'm not even much of a royalist but that made me cringe when I heard it.

Then again i do like Frankie Boyle and some of his stuff is very close to the knuckle.
  • Sponsored links:

• That was his joke H..
  • What about Bill Hicks H? a true legend in the comedy world.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]That was his joke H..

Yes, I know, that's why I mentioned him.
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I could have said Jethro or Jimmy Jones instead of Chubby, his act of late has got rather BNP and thus i havnt seen owt of his for donkeys years now. I was just highlighting the fact how close the 'new' comedians are to becoming the old guard, people call it post ironic but hey ho..

OK, don't really follow comedy

And what exactly would call what we've been watching this season then, its not funny I know, but comedy all the same ;-)

Tragedy I think would be a better word but the plays not over yet and there may still be a twist in the tail.
  • edited February 2009
    Sickepedia has some diamonds amongst the turds.

Rather this than we all adopt the BBC approved new morality where we are told what we can and can't laugh at.
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Tragedy I think would be a better word but the plays not over yet and there may still be a twist in the tail.

I hope your right Henry, I so hope you are. But I have never known a tragedy have a happy ending, but here's hoping.
  • Great site, run by the hillarious people over at b3ta.com
  • Surely sick jokes can be brilliantly cathartic? Isn't it a fine British trait that we can laugh in the face of horrible things?
  • Sorry folks i like to think i am a sick minded fuk but since when can jokes of Rape or dead babies be funny that site should be shut down it is fecking wrong
  • [cite]Posted By: Darren[/cite]Surely sick jokes can be brilliantly cathartic? Isn't it a fine British trait that we can laugh in the face of horrible things?

Absolutely but as I said it's about context plus some, not all, of those jokes are just sick as NLA said. Laughing about a shared misery is one thing. Laughing AT someone else's misery is quite different.

Not saying shut it down but it's not somewhere I will be visiting again.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Darren[/cite]Surely sick jokes can be brilliantly cathartic? Isn't it a fine British trait that we can laugh in the face of horrible things?

Absolutely but as I said it's about context plus some, not all, of those jokes are just sick as NLA said. Laughing about a shared misery is one thing. Laughing AT someone else's misery is quite different.

Not saying shut it down but it's not somewhere I will be visiting again.

I'm not even going to go there in the first place!
  • Sponsored links:

• wish i didnt pissed me right off was thinking if someone i knew sent me one of those i would flip out especially the topics i mentioned no decent human being could laugh at that
  • I think a lot of those jokes are aiming to be more shocking than funny. There are a couple of good ones there though as bigstemarra said.
  • Some gems on there.
  • I did say at the top it might not be for everyone but yes there are some good ones and some clean ones too, me and my friends take bets on when somthing really bad happens to how long it takes for the jokes to start, diana was a couple of days, 9 11 was the same, barrymore and glitter was instant..
  • I see you mentioned Jimmy Jones above. He is on down the Anchor on Friday 20th march for 20 quid. still some tickets left i believe.
  • in charlton? Kin Hell... ;-)
  • yes in Charlton. He's done a gig down there before i believe, so back by popular demand!
  • to be honest i thought he had passed... will let the old man he always liked him