Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would ya??

edited February 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions

Comments

• Put me down as a no for this one ..............
  • yeh and sell my story to the Sun ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: SE7[/cite]yeh and sell my story to the Sun ;)

Yep agree, so long as they offered at least £1.57
  • "Yep agree, so long as they offered at least £1.57 "

I can see the Sun headline

"Becks gets rodded by a Dazzler"

Or something along those lines
  • What a strange place to keep a toffee apple .......
  • ha ha ha well done made me choke on an apple as i read that.
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"Yep agree, so long as they offered at least £1.57 "

I can see the Sun headline

"Becks gets rodded by a Dazzler"

Or something along those lines

Or

"Becks takes all of SE7 and a Dazzler"
  • I would , as long as he did n't talk
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I would , as long as he did n't talk
    lol
  • I am trying to work out what those knobbly bits on his belly are. He should see a doctor that can't be good, they must be growths of some kind, probably best to whip them off with a scalpel.
  • Sponsored links:

• doesn't look healthy does it!
  • Only if he didn't speak
  • So, who's impressed with Beckham's lunch box ....?

Obviously Curb_it and Red Fraggle.

And Shag, of course.........

:o)
  • Im betting that you would though B....lol

and Suzi come to think of it.....Maria?

lol
  • Sorry Shag didn't read the your post. They had a huge poster of him up at Liverpool St looking sexy as hell. Walked straight into the bloke in front of me the first time I noticed it.

Huge posters of Woody Harrelson for Calvin Klein had a similar effect apparently in the US. Caused just a few accidents.
  • [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Sorry Becks I don't like your pose. They had a huge poster of shag up at Liverpool St looking sexy as hell. Walked straight into the bloke in front of me the first time I noticed it.

Huge posters of Woody Harrelson for Calvin Klein had a similar effect apparently in the US. Caused just a few accidents.

Cheers love , as AFKA says , we'd better take it to whispers from here
  • Good looking guy whatever you think of him.
  • if i had to have a gay experience i'd chose him... unlucky for him!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Lmao

I still sometimes forget that you are female....

I look at your name and think "she doesn't sound like a man" does that make me sexist?
  • Sponsored links:

• i do love david beckham

in a manly straight sort of way
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]if i had to have a gay experience i'd choose him... unlucky for him!!

That's what you said about Curbs, the last time.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i do love david beckham

in a manly straight sort of way

We know what you mean.........*wink, wink, nudge, nudge - a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat ...*
  • lol oggy ... don't tell curbishley ... he is the real love of my life ... maybe a fling with beckham but i'd be home to alan for a nice steady enjoyable relationship!!
  • Suck it and see.

Thats my motto.
  • lol Dazzler

Red Fraggle was a female fraggle. The Fraggles might have not been on as much when you was a nipper. One of Jim Henson's, along with the Muppets and Labyrinth all quality.

Sorry Curb_It I've gone a bit off topic again. Your piccie brought a huge smile to my face. Cheers for that.

Could we have a rugby player next time and throw in one with cauliflower ears so I don't get accused of watching footie just for the fellas legs? Proper Would Ya iffy ears but huge shoulders and muscular thighs. Love watching rugby! Blushes and runs off.
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]lol oggy ... don't tell curbishley ... he is the real love of my life ... maybe a fling with beckham but i'd be home to alan for a nice steady enjoyable relationship!!

Hell hath no fury like a manager scorned.

No worries, Ooh Aagh, your secret's safe with me.

;o)
  • Thats Beckhams head photoshopped onto my torso......FACT
  • Come on Curb_it you're missing the point of would ya - They have to be borderline like Ken off coronation street or something random like that ;o)

Would ya Curb_it?
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Thats Beckhams head photoshopped onto my torso......FACT

But who photoshopped their pants onto your torso, Shooters......?

It's a mystery.